cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

jtslj
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my Terry.. the day after bringing it home.
Purchased it from my in laws who had it for 19 of the 21 Years of it's life and has been well cared for.

1996 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4 Vortec 5700

1987 Terry Tarus 29 R

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
kknowlton - that IS a long unit. And I thought our TT was long! Beautiful though.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great kknowlton!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
My first post here as well. Put a deposit down on a Flagstaff 831RLSS today, and will be trading in the HTT in our sig. We're pretty excited! ๐Ÿ™‚ This TT sure is big! Couldn't even get it all in the picture.

2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

GGattorr
Explorer
Explorer
Ok here goes my first post in this forum, lets hope I get it right

2000 26' Fleetwood Mallard w/superslide

2004 Nissan Titan CC SE Diff cover Airbags Prodigy Equalizer
2001 Keystone Springdale 22.5"
SEMPER FI

rdrector
Explorer
Explorer
Bet the neighbor's gotta love that!:B
2013 Jayco Eagle 324 BTS
2010 KZ Spree 318BHS
2006 KZ Frontier 2405
2007 Dodge Quad 4x4 CTD 4.10

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
been there done that
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

jolsem725
Explorer
Explorer
Street Camping baby!! Hoping to get out in a couple weeks for some weekend trips locally. Otherwise, I just resort to Street Camping in front of the house.:D

2010 Puma Palomino 31FKBS
Nights Camped 2008: 27
Nights Camped 2009: 36
2010: Seasonal Site - Lena KOA, Lena, IL

Annetta
Explorer
Explorer
I did it!!! I couldnt of done it without you Mr D!!! Thanks so much!!
Happy Campers John & Annetta :C
Empty-nesters of 5 grown children enjoying our 2008 Rockwood 2603S TT :B
Our 4 wonderful dachshunds who love to camp!! :W
Our precious grandson Dylan!!! :B

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
Annetta wrote:
I swear...I am sooooo technically challenged!!! Just cant figure out this pic thing!!!

Ok, first thing you have to understand is that you can't post pictures here directly from your computer. You're going to have to open an account at a free picture hosting site such as photobbucket or webshots. I personally use webshots because when they first started, they were one of the only sites that claimed to keep your pictures on there for life whereas others would delete them after so long.

1. If you choose webshots, click on "sign up for free" in the upper right hand corner and register.
2. Click on "Upload Now"
3. Click on "Add files" and find your picture (you can select more than one at a time if you'd like by holding ctrl)
4. After uploading your pix, click on the picture you'd like to post
5. on the right hand side of the page there is a box that says "link to this picture" - in that box first select 600 (it's set at 100 now)
6. highlight and copy the text from the "post in a forum" box
7. Open a seperate internet browser page and go to the rv.net forum and paste text into your message box
8. hit the magnifyning glass icon to preview
9. post the message
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

Dr_Meow
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Appreciate the comments.
:B
2007 Dodge Ram 2500, 5.9ltr Cummins, Banks Ram Air Intake,Mag-Hytec Deep Tranny Pan, 35x12.50x17 Toyo open country M/T's.
2008 Trail Cruiser 23ft.

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
lotust wrote:
Sir Buffalo wrote:
sweet....looks like smithpoint

Yes it is. I work for the park dept. It hardly felt like a vacation haha.. I like off island camping better. North south lake in the catskills is very nice.

Nice, I agree. The family has reservations for June and August. Hard for me.......I'm the other county and we are considered a tourist.....too much $$$ - I usually stay for the day, etc

But we do go to Montauk! For some reason.....I justify that!
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Dr.Meow wrote:
Hey Buffalo, yeah the Tow Rig is a touch on the overkill side. Had the truck before we got the trailer. Only my wife and I so didn't need to tow the Titanic around. Kinda nice walking into a dealer and being able to pull almost anything though.

Well your right about towing something that is easy to move around.....Thats why I am keeping ours at what it is...not really interested in something larger....even with the kid and the dog we spend little time in it.....

Great set up......enjoy it and take advantage of the ability to get around a bit easier.....
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7

lotust
Explorer
Explorer
Sir Buffalo wrote:

Yes it is. I work for the park dept. It hardly felt like a vacation haha.. I like off island camping better. North south lake in the catskills is very nice.
Searching for our next TT Rv as we speak. Please let me know any good deals out there.

lotust
Explorer
Explorer
Sir Buffalo wrote:

Searching for our next TT Rv as we speak. Please let me know any good deals out there.