cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

10tca01
Explorer
Explorer
TALLADEGACHESSIE wrote:
My rig causes people to look twice. When it is down I tell people it is just the kennel for the dog. 1991 HiLo 3191 Bon Voyage 31'9".

That's one long hi-lo.

The_Vintagers
Explorer
Explorer

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice everyone!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Hi-Lo Talladegachessie. Really nice and roomy inside and nice pics of Stone Mountain.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

lzasitko
Explorer
Explorer
Talladega
For its age it look pretty well preserved ๐Ÿ™‚ , very nice!

TALLADEGACHESSI
Explorer
Explorer
Here are a couple of pics from one of our favorite campgrounds, Stone Mountain near Atlanta, Ga. I really like being right by the lake with the big paddle boats going by. It is so easy to reserve campsites on line there. You can view the layout and select 1,2,3 choices and reserve online. Real neat!! I wish they all did that. The lazer show on the mountain is a must see.

TALLADEGACHESSI
Explorer
Explorer
OK, OK, Here are some inside pics of the HiLo. Sorry I am not real familiar with posting pictures but here goes nothing. Overlook the wife and mother in law. We really enjoy this rig. It is nearly 8000 lbs and I tow it with a FX 150 and that is right on the edge of the max towing capability of the TV. It does the job well though and I get a little over 12 mpg. average. Thanks, Talladegachessie

lzasitko
Explorer
Explorer
I'll second the request Talladega. Neat rig would like to see more pictures both exterior and interior

snarfattack
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, we only have one dog and she is a handful some days. I'm glad to see that someone cares about these animals though. Ours came from a local non-kill shelter. Our neighbors at that campground had 3 dogs with them and we thought that was crazy and they were all tangled up all the time. Does anyone have experience with a wireless fence system for dogs?
1999 Jayco Eagle 304BH
2003 Chevy Suburban 1500

TALLADEGACHESSI
Explorer
Explorer
I like it Chicago. We were in Tunica at the Grand which is now Harrah's Campground and spotted the picture below. This couple were from New Orleans and had rescued several dogs after Katrina. When we saw them they only had nine living with them in the MH. Look on the dash. Bless their hearts. They have been placing these animals since the storm to people that would take them home.

snarfattack
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, new around here with a new (to us) TT replacing the borrowed pop-up.

1999 Jayco Eagle 304BH
2003 Chevy Suburban 1500

featherlee123
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet Hi-Lo, Talladega! Would love to see pics of the inside.

Happing camping from Ohio!! ๐Ÿ™‚

TALLADEGACHESSI
Explorer
Explorer
My rig causes people to look twice. When it is down I tell people it is just the kennel for the dog. 1991 HiLo 3191 Bon Voyage 31'9".

gotm4
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our 2007 Springdale 260TBL being pulled by our 2007 Dodge 2500 6.7CTD. Monument Valley tribal park this last April.

Sir_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig... we have a similar one...but w/o a slide.
Sir Buffalo!
2006 Zinger by Crossroads 27BHS
2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7