cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
We're getting set to take the TT on our second trip since the weather here in Denver has been SOOOO beautiful. It just isn't time to put her away yet!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've attached a few more exterior shots and some new interior photos from Sunday when we were out in front of the house cleanin' her up!

Daylight:

We've got 2 barstools that fit PERFECTLY under the counter overhang:

Getting dark outside - lights on in the TT:

Equal-izer hitch (had propane tanks and all on it when we set it up).. this was right before we broke it down:

Truck bed with tool box on adjustable rail system and hard tri-fold tonneau cover:

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD CC standard box, 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8, Allison Tranny, all the GOOD STUFF and so much more!
2010 Gulf Stream Gulf Breeze 26QBS

wrvond
Explorer II
Explorer II

2022 Keystone Cougar 24RDS
2023 Ram 6.7L Laramie Mega Cab

apseric
Explorer
Explorer

Our new Bullet Premier, loving it!

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
PamfromVA wrote:
Our new Open Range Roamer 266RLS:

Pam

Wow! That is one strong bucket holding up the TT(;

That's one of the first I've seen that actually continues the stickers/paint on the windows and doors. I think it looks sweet and definitely eye catching!
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

mtkbuckeye
Explorer
Explorer
NickMan wrote:
SoCalJoe wrote:
I've been monitoring this forum for years and I've finally purchased a rig and TT. Thanks to all of the advise I've received on this forum over the years, I was able to make an informed decision on which TT would best suit our family's needs.

That is one stunning looking truck, omg. You're going to have lots and lots of fun.. :B :C

That truly is a sweet looking truck! I am so jealous.
2005 Salem
2004 Ford Excursion Limited 6.0L 4x4 Diesel

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

PamfromVA
Explorer
Explorer
Our new Open Range Roamer 266RLS:

And here are our dogs making themselves at home:

We are loving this new camper. We went bigger because we really found that we needed a seperate bedroom to close off. I am one of those dreaded morning people who is married to someone who is not. This just makes life a little bit easier. We are hoping this camper holds up for us for the next five years and when we retire will move into one of the bigger Open Ranges for longer planned trips.

Pam
2016 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2017 Dodge Ram 3500
One DH
two very spoiled camping dogs

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
mredneck wrote:
I take a dog or 3 or 4 camping when I go.

LoL, I'll take 4 for $500, Alex. They look like they're a little camera shy - like Dooley. It's amazing how he'll make eye contact all day and then the minute the camera comes out, no thank you! Little snot.

They look like they're rearin' to go - what are you waitin' for!?!?! ๐Ÿ™‚
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD CC standard box, 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8, Allison Tranny, all the GOOD STUFF and so much more!

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
"Thanks, baker! He is a super handful and we wouldn't have it any other way!! :B :B"

We have four dogs, and five when my son is home from college. Only one goes camping every time, our shih tzu:

And one goes occasionally, lab.
These other two:

were strays who chose us as their family. They prefer to stay home and protect the place. :R

I like the CG in your pics. One of my favs is also close to a highway, but the noise is pretty much buffeted by trees. Sometimes I forget we're next to a busy highway.

OMG they are sooo great!! :B The one in the driver's seat looks like they're about to take off without Mom and Dad if they don't hurry it up some!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I liked the CG we were in, but the highway really got on my nerves. Most of our camping will be boondocking and most of our cross-country travels will be in parks off the beaten path. We found a spectacular one off I-64 in Indiana (forgot the name, starts with T) that we will be visiting again next year on our annual trip to VA. Can't wait to use the TT there!! OMG, I'm drooling like our dogs just thinking about it! ๐Ÿ˜›

mredneck
Explorer
Explorer
I take a dog or 3 or 4 camping when I go.

2001 C2500 Sub 6.0 w/4:10 and Hypertec programmer- sold
2007 Sprinter 311BHS- totaled
4000W Champion Generator - now a back up
2005 K2500 suburban 6.0 w/4:10 and custom tune
2015 Coachman Leprechaun 320BH V10

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
"Thanks, baker! He is a super handful and we wouldn't have it any other way!! :B :B"

We have four dogs, and five when my son is home from college. Only one goes camping every time, our shih tzu:

And one goes occasionally, lab.
These other two:

were strays who chose us as their family. They prefer to stay home and protect the place. :R

I like the CG in your pics. One of my favs is also close to a highway, but the noise is pretty much buffeted by trees. Sometimes I forget we're next to a busy highway.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
SoCalJoe wrote:
I've been monitoring this forum for years and I've finally purchased a rig and TT. Thanks to all of the advise I've received on this forum over the years, I was able to make an informed decision on which TT would best suit our family's needs.

That is one stunning looking truck, omg. You're going to have lots and lots of fun.. :B :C

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
Nickman, love your corgi!
Oh, TT is nice too;)

Thanks, baker! He is a super handful and we wouldn't have it any other way!! :B :B

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
Tamms -

Ordered it off Amazon - I love Amazon btw. It's the Coleman Cook Station.. runs about $90 or so. We have used it for years; first with our tent set-up and now with the trailer. It's a great table and we use it all the time, but it definitely needs a flat surface to sit on! ๐Ÿ˜‰ The right side (where the grill is) can be a little finnicky if you don't have weight on it. They make much fancier ones, too.. I'd check 'em out.

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Nickman, love your corgi!
Oh, TT is nice too;)
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

Tamms
Explorer
Explorer
NickMan wrote:
Here are some photos from our maiden voyage in the Gulf Breeze 26QBS. We went to St. Vrain State Park about 20 miles from the house just to test all the systems and get away for a few days before winter sets in. Everything worked flawlessly and we absolutely can't wait to get it out again. This is our first TT together (my DH and I).

Truck getting the coolers before our departure:

Once we were all set up:

Getting to be evening:

Cook set-up - bbq grilled chicken breasts:

TV and TT get along just fine:

Others:

Corgi boy Dooley playing with his new "camper jack"!

Dooley not liking the sound of the water pump. LoL, he thinks the carpet will keep him safe. Poor fella.

Love it:) Would you mind telling us where you got that great table that was outside?