cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Hitch_Itch
Explorer
Explorer
good to hear, nice pic's
enjoy
Ken
Hitch

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer

I hope you have better luck then we did with our vr1, it was a front kitchen and those front windows leaked really bad, the dinette broke loose from the slide wall and floor, wires shorted in the underbelly everywhere, tt brakes shorted out and stopped working 5 hours from home, etc We had it for 1 week and made the dealer take it back. they in turn gave us a great deal on a keystone cougar 29fks, we have been happy ever since.
again, hope your luck is better then ours was, they are Really nice looking units.
btw have you noticed any mpg increase with the vr1?, they claim a increase in mpg due to the V nose. We might, at best gained 1 mpg

So far so good with it, had it up at Sedona this weekend, didn't have any issues with it, except a GFI in the bathroom area that kept tripping, but beaudry got that fixed really quick for us.

Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

Hitch_Itch
Explorer
Explorer
jimroach wrote:
ok, now I have some non-cheesy pics of the new TT and Truck

I hope you have better luck then we did with our vr1, it was a front kitchen and those front windows leaked really bad, the dinette broke loose from the slide wall and floor, wires shorted in the underbelly everywhere, tt brakes shorted out and stopped working 5 hours from home, etc We had it for 1 week and made the dealer take it back. they in turn gave us a great deal on a keystone cougar 29fks, we have been happy ever since.
again, hope your luck is better then ours was, they are Really nice looking units.
btw have you noticed any mpg increase with the vr1?, they claim a increase in mpg due to the V nose. We might, at best gained 1 mpg
Hitch

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
Okie in Wyoming wrote:
sdavis622 wrote:
New member here, love this website. Here's our new(to us) 2006 Skyline Nomad 3180. 2 slides and lots of great features. We haven't used it yet but might get out this coming up weekend!

Welcome to the forum! You will find alot of great people, great advice and amazing ideas! Your new TT is really nice, here's to many happy memories waiting to be made!
Happy Trails, Okie

I second that !! Welcome !!
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
jimroach wrote:

Great pictures! Nice looking rig. Here's to many happy memories waiting to be made for you too!

Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
sdavis622 wrote:
New member here, love this website. Here's our new(to us) 2006 Skyline Nomad 3180. 2 slides and lots of great features. We haven't used it yet but might get out this coming up weekend!

Welcome to the forum! You will find alot of great people, great advice and amazing ideas! Your new TT is really nice, here's to many happy memories waiting to be made!
Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2010 Cougar 276RLS

jimroach
Explorer
Explorer

Jim, Bonnie, Dakota and Sapphire
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2012 Fleetwood Southwind

sdavis622
Explorer
Explorer

2020 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi
2020 Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Subfan1 wrote:
Thanks ReneeG, they are great units. With the large holding tanks, they are great for dry camping.
How do you like yours?

This is our fourth TT and the best - very nice, luxurious and you're right. We can stay out for 7 - 8 nights dry camping on our single tank. Lots of space inside, including storage, which we have 90% empty there's so much of it. With three dogs, having this much floor space makes for a nice trip when we don't have to "trip" over them.

We love ours too! Just wish I could say that our storage areas are that empty....alas, I am a taker as my DH says..."gotta take this, gotta take that"... :B To which I reply, "Guilty!"

Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2010 Cougar 276RLS

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Subfan1 wrote:
Thanks ReneeG, they are great units. With the large holding tanks, they are great for dry camping.
How do you like yours?

This is our fourth TT and the best - very nice, luxurious and you're right. We can stay out for 7 - 8 nights dry camping on our single tank. Lots of space inside, including storage, which we have 90% empty there's so much of it. With three dogs, having this much floor space makes for a nice trip when we don't have to "trip" over them.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Subfan1
Explorer
Explorer
How do you like yours?
2008 Tahoe LTZ
2006 Komfort 232TS

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice unit Subfan1!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

silvrsled
Explorer
Explorer
Subfan1 wrote:
The end of our weekend trip to San Onofre state beach Ca.

Looks like the line for the dumpstation there. San onofre is one of our favorites. We already booked Aug there.
2016 Thor Fourwinds 28Z
2016 Well Cargo trailer for our race goodies

Subfan1
Explorer
Explorer
The end of our weekend trip to San Onofre state beach Ca.
2008 Tahoe LTZ
2006 Komfort 232TS

Subfan1
Explorer
Explorer
socalsurfer07 wrote:
Our new Extreme Sportsmaster 252TS.

How does your Tahoe perform while towing your trailer? We have an 08 as well and tow a 25 Komfort.Right around 7000lbs loaded.
2008 Tahoe LTZ
2006 Komfort 232TS