cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Really the only thing wrong with the CG is that is has very outdated and very used facilities like the showers, bathrooms, and dump station. I did enjoy the time with my family, though!
2006 Hornet 28BHDS-Bunk House, Dual Slides

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD
5.7L Hemi, Factory Towing Package
Reese Brake Controller, WD Hitch and Sway Bar

Life is short, why not spend it in an RV!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Diabs
Explorer
Explorer
Bonefish wrote:
I must need a camping fix, as the campground looks good to me. All that matters is the time you had with family.

Sharon

I was thinking the same thing!....chair,beer,fishing rod...
Any camping is good camping!

DH & DW , DD x 2
2008 Salem 27RB LTD
Yukon XL 1500 5.3 SLT 2WD
Prodigy BC, DC Reese WD, Scan Gauge II
Days camped in 2008 -38-
Days camped in 2009 -30-
Days camped in 2010 -25-

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
I must need a camping fix, as the campground looks good to me. All that matters is the time you had with family.

Sharon

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
These pics are from our trip last weekend to a small campground in President, PA. My aunt and uncle have a permanent site at Clark's Campground, so we were able to stay for about $7 a night. It isn't the best CG around, but it was nice to spend some time with my aunt and uncle who I see very little. We had so much fun, we were able to leave the TT there all week and we're headed up next weekend!

One of the three transiant sites:

The view!

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

RTD
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some pics of my modified 2008 Jayco 28BHS. My wife and I wanted 2 single bunks for our kids so we could gain more storage space for clothes. Our old trailer had a double under single bunk set-up, and we hated climbing onto the bottom bed oin our knees to get to the 'shirt closet'. Our dealer did this mod, and cut down the lower double bunk, and installed the cabinet. I think they did a great job, and we love how it turned out.

2007 Ram 1500 HEMI
2008 Jayco 28BHS

mark_cumberland
Explorer
Explorer
This was taken the day we picked up our Jayco 29FBS.

lzasitko
Explorer
Explorer
Awards are neat trailers. This spring I took our Class A over to the husky to fill it and dump the tanks and there was one there. Had not seen them before. The one I saw was close to 30' overall. I normally always have my digital but this time it was at home. Yours looks to be in really nice condition and at least you got two trips in. Weather here has been really cool (-5c) but today was almost +20 this afternoon and the weekend is supposed to be really nice so we might take off for a couple days tomorrow. Will see I suppose...

freymann
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't seen any Award Travel Trailers posted yet, so here's a few shots of ours! We just upgraded from a Jayco Tent Trailer to this 23 Footer and managed to have two trips before winter storage!

Above: Second trip out. Got my Ford F150 XL configured for the lights and brakes.

Above: First trip out. had to borrow the Dodge while getting my truck rigged up.

Above: A look towards the front.

Above: A look towards the rear. Nice bed area, good size bathroom and shower in the center across from the galley.

Everything in this beauty is solid oak. It's beautiful! and It's a 1995 with ducted A/C from the roof, automatic Electric/Propane two door fridge, automatic gas furnace, automatic Electric/Propane hot water, etc. etc.
Camping in Ontario, Canada

Patcap38
Explorer
Explorer
Our June trip this year to New Braunfels, Texas. Very HOT and dry, but a really good time.

Camp site

Tubing Down the Guadeloupe River with my 3 year old daughter

โ€œHe who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.โ€
Friedrich Nietzsche

martipr
Explorer
Explorer
We've had it a year and are having great fun. R-Vision Trail-Bay V Series

Taken last spring

This is a private(family & friends only 16 full hookups) campground on The Brazos River near Weatherford, Tx.

The couch has been replaced with two Lazy Boy recliners.

By corn field on Daughter's farm in Iowa.

Old Navy Chief (AOC) Retired Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector
2007 29' 27FBV Trail Bay V Series
2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins Diesel
Reese Strait-Line Dual Cam Hitch

Big_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Hornet28BHDS how far do you think Tionesta Rec. Area Campground is from the Md. line? We are thinking of going there next year. Thank's
2011 Rockwood 8314BSS Signature
2013 Ram 3500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab DRW with the 6.7 Cummins

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Big Ray wrote:
Hornet28BHDS That looks like a real nice place (Tionesta Rec. Area Campground). Thank's for sharing.

You're welcome! We just discovered this CG this year and we love it!

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
How I envy all the folks who can camp with the awning down! We were able to use our awning 4 times this past season...not full days either. A bit too "breezy" here.

These pictures are great. Let's see some more!
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Big_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Hornet28BHDS That looks like a real nice place (Tionesta Rec. Area Campground). Thank's for sharing.
2011 Rockwood 8314BSS Signature
2013 Ram 3500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab DRW with the 6.7 Cummins

Hornet28BHDS
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some pictures of our trip last weekend. The weather was beautiful and we had one great time!

Where we stayed:

The TT:

We were able to tour the lighthouse in Tionesta and go up to the top!

Some pictures from the top of the lighthouse:

Almost forgot! We met the folks that bought our old PUP! Pretty cool!

We really had a great time and can't wait to head up that way again this weekend! Nice fall camping with beautiful foliage!

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 HD

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!