cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been 6 yrs since we sold our TT--back looking again!

Stclairm
Explorer
Explorer
So our youngest just graduated HS, so we are looking at TT's that are 3500 or less. What we're looking for preferably, is a dinette on one end, bed on the other in case the MIL wants to come along. I've been to two RV shows in the last month and was able to eliminate the $30k Intech Horizon and Little Guy Max as they are just too cramped and it's a no to wetbaths. If we were to spend 30k, we'd have to drive to New York from NC to get my favorite, the Holiday House 18RB.
Here's my list so far for TT's under 20k, under 3500 lbs, fibeglass construction. Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1900RD, Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD, and the Apex Nano 191RBS. They all have their pluses and minuses. The Vintage Cruiser is the lightest at 3090#. The Apex Nano is the least expensive at $16500 and has the nicer fiberglass/plastic end cap with aluminum wheels. I have not been able to walk through and put my hands on the Gulfstream. 🙂
I hope to be a contributing member here again, I have done a lot of video watching and learning. We can't wait to go glamping!
15 REPLIES 15

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Good Hunting!
And rem that the dealer has plenty of room to deal when you see an advertised price.