cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

looking at buying 2013 trail lite sport 27bhs

gwgautney
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at buying a bunkhouse tt. I've got it narrowed down to a trail lite sport 27bhs. Just wondering if anyone had any opinion on these also I noticed its trail lite by navistar. I was trying to find info on the warranty on the roof I saw on one web site where it has a 12 year roof warranty. Thanks for any help.
4 REPLIES 4

dirtdivaca
Explorer
Explorer
We have 2014 R-vision Trail Sport trailer (bought new) and have had nothing but issues with it. I'd be very careful to make sure you do thorough inspection of everything before making the purchase especially since the company is out of biz. We are still working through issues with our extended warranty coverage and glad we bought it but we are still unable to resolve the wiring issues in our trailer. It's such a shame they went out of biz right after we purchased our trailer.

You might want to search forums at: http://www.r-visioncamping.org/ to see any common issues with your model trailer that you're interested in.

Good luck!

gwgautney
Explorer
Explorer
Had anybody had the good sam extended warranty and how is it?

gwgautney
Explorer
Explorer
Ok I didn't think much of it when I read it but I figured I would ask.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
gwgautney wrote:
Just wondering if anyone had any opinion on these also I noticed its trail lite by navistar.

Actually Trailite was produced by RVision which for a brief time before it's ultimate death was owned by Navistar, meaning it's now an orphan trailer. No trailer has a "12 year roof warranty" but rather a 12 year warranty on the roof membrane itself - and I never heard of anyone ever collecting on it.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380