cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a travel trailer

wishin-N-fishin
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to down size from our 5th. What I am looking for is a rear living with one bedroom and an outside kitchen. I am hopeing to find one that is under 28 feet and has a couple slides. Has anyone seen this trailer? LOL
4 REPLIES 4

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
My Northwood 234RBS has an outside kitchen but only one slide. It is 23 foot or 25 with the hitch. I bought it because it was obviously better quality (& pricier) than other brands I looked at. I have a couple of issues with it, mainly concerning the TV in the ceiling, but I have been able to resolve them with some mods.

wishin-N-fishin
Explorer
Explorer
The 227 looks like it fits. That is one I will have to see. Thanks

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco WhiteHawk 27DSRL. Rear living, overall 'box' length 27.5 ft. bumper to ball length 30' 11". We down sized from a HitchHiker LS. The WhiteHawk bedroom and bath took a little getting used to but overall it's a very liveable and comfortable floorplan with a decent amount of storage.

Edit: No outdoor kitchen on the WhiteHawk without a bunkhouse except the 27RBOK. Don't know if you would find a rear bath appealing........

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe a bit larger than you're looking for, but check out Outback:

316RL

or the 227 URL, not a slide out kitchen, but similar to mine and plenty of room for kitchen space with the slide on the opposite side:

Little shorter, might fit your plans: