cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nash or Lance

Steve_911
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious. I'm wondering which most people would prefer, generally speaking.
I tend to lean toward the Nash between these two due to a video ad I saw for the Lance.
The spokesperson specifically pointed out the cutouts on the frame, and said that these frames are stronger and lighter because of these frame cutouts. I get the lighter but seriously doubt that removing material from the main frame of a TT is going to make it stronger. Especially considering the shock they get on or off the road. Of course you have to consider the source...lol
32 REPLIES 32

afraid_of_bears
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Nash with a queen walk around bed in a 22 foot trailer.

Nash has a 17 and 18 foot trailer.

Nash trailer

Steve_911
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for you comments. I'm a novice looking at various TT's and still undecided on how we will actually use one. I like the small sizes that Lance offers. I wish Nash had smaller units with which to compare.
Thanks again for your input.

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Two different uses - I see the Lance as a typical weekender or vacation use camper. The Nash/Arctic Fox products ride on beefy frames fabricated by Nash and have a coach that's built for true 4-season use. Not everyone needs a Nash that is full-weight when a Lance will serve the owner who uses it as a vacationer.

The holes you mentioned are typical of the Norco frame which is stamped steel with a torsion suspension.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.