cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Opinions on Keystone Laredo 291TG

5talents
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a new bunkhouse TT. We looked at the Keystone Laredo 291TG today. Hubby likes that it is a good weight to pull and I like the layout. Anyone here have one and would like to share thoughts? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

sga_jed
Explorer
Explorer
We've owned a 2010 Keystone Laredo 291TG for 4+ years and love it. Good quality TT with nice options. We have not had any major issues with it. The bunks have plenty of room for the kids and the outside kitchen is great!

5talents
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the advice. We are also looking at the Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR. It has more storage and a pantry which I love. This may be the one!

sgrizzle
Explorer
Explorer
I can't speak to this particular model, as we have a 2009 Laredo BHS. The floor plan is very similar. We love it. As I look at your model, storage would be the first thing that comes to mind, as it seems your outdoor kitchen may take away a storage bay...but that's a nice option.

It also looks like you may have more "clothes" storage place in your bunkhouse area? is it 3 beds or four? Ours is four. For a small family, it is a great, all-around layout.

If you are watching TV much, having all of the seating along the side wall, does make it a little uncomfortable, we bring a bean bag or two to use on the floor.

Our sons are getting older now, one in college and one a sophomore in HS, and a 6th grader, this camper is getting a little tighter, but overall, we have been extremely happy with our Laredo.

I would love the outdoor kitchen, I believe. You will see this over and over...you will find lovers of any model and you will find haters of any model...you have to pick the floor plan and features you like!

Enjoy!