cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions on selling price Fleetwood E1

erdvm1
Explorer
Explorer
I am selling a 2006 fleetwood E1 in excellent condition. What would you suggest would be a fair price for both seller and buyer?

I live in Colorado
The trailer is well cared for and has all maintenance records
Has awning, outside shower mod with curtain, hot water heater, cartridge toilet, outside grill, tires are in excellent condition,.

How would you suggest I sell it. Park it on a busy corner? Craigslist RV trader?
6 REPLIES 6

Eurocamper
Explorer
Explorer
There are three currently listed in the Salt Lake area. $7,900, $8995, $8000. I watch the market a bit and it seems like $6000 to $9000+ is the asking range for an E1 around here.

Link
2008 Fleetwood Evolution E1
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2007 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Ex 1997 Volkswagen Eurovan Camper

DocknessMonster
Explorer
Explorer
erdvm1 wrote:
I am selling a 2006 fleetwood E1 in excellent condition. What would you suggest would be a fair price for both seller and buyer?

I live in Colorado
The trailer is well cared for and has all maintenance records
Has awning, outside shower mod with curtain, hot water heater, cartridge toilet, outside grill, tires are in excellent condition,.

How would you suggest I sell it. Park it on a busy corner? Craigslist RV trader?

I don't know about putting it on a business corner, you don't know what someone might do to it.

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
Knowing nothing other than the few details above and not looking over condition and a host of local research, I would start out somewhere between $6-6.5k and settle somewhere around $5.6k for a sold price.

Again, local market and timing plays a big part of it. An example would be my first PUP, purchased in MO/KS area for $4,500. I had it for four and a half years. I moved to Arkansas and sold it for $5,000 in the early months of Spring when people are anxious to get out.

A high asking price will thin the herd quite a bit, and you can come down but you'll be dealing with a smaller population of interested buyers. A lower asking price will bring more hits but you can't negotiate the price up, only down. So you need to decide which you are willing to deal with.

It also takes an interested buyer, which you have no control over even at a low but reasonable asking price.

Be ready for low ball insulting offers too. I had a fair amount of those.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

AirForceAngler
Explorer
Explorer
Wish you would have put this up for sale about 2 months ago! I was interested in one of these at the time but couldn't find any!
2013 Toyota Tundra DoubleCab 4x4 iForce 5.7
2014 Grey Wolf by Forest River 26BH TT

erdvm1
Explorer
Explorer
Can you give me your first instinct of a price??
I wanna see how close I am
Thanks for your advice 🙂

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
As for your last question: yes. Use all of the above. When I sold my first PUP, I put it out on CL, RVtrader and on an internal company listing. It sold within a week.

As for pricing, one of the most inaccurate methods to price your PUP but one you can't ignore is what's currently on CL and RVTrader for your area. I look at NADA to start with an idea, balance that with information found on Craigslist, etc.

Remember, cash or certified check.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.