cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Palomino Major issues

Natmur
Explorer
Explorer
So we have had serious issues with our 307 2014 solaire over the last 12 months then this long weekend while camping during the rain our dinette slide started to leak so we went to suck it in thinking the rubber seal might have been pushed in wrong. It started to come in un level so my fiancรฉ had some friends push on the exterior to level it out like while we sucked it in we got it kind of level but when we pushed it back out the slide went right off track and ripped away from the wall and ceiling exposing a 4 inch gap to the outside. Just wondering if anyone has experienced or heard of anything similar.
4 REPLIES 4

flht_db
Explorer
Explorer
Gary3 wrote:
We always make sure the camper is tilted a tiny bit so the water runs away from the slideroom never a leak.I hope they never pushed so hard as to rip the track out of the floor.

I was hoping they didn't push up to hard either. I'm new to the truck camper and was told with the slide to make sure it is not tweaked in the TC using the rear jacks when off the truck. Not sure if they were on or off the truck but figure that jack option is better either way?
2013 Eagle Cap 950
2014 F350 Super Duty DRW Lariat
8 X 22 Wells Cargo Enclosed Trailer for the Bikes
7 x 18 Big Tex Open Trailer for the Jeep or Bikes

artguys
Explorer
Explorer
Is this not a Travel Trailer issue posted on TC forum.

Gary3
Explorer
Explorer
We always make sure the camper is tilted a tiny bit so the water runs away from the slideroom never a leak.I hope they never pushed so hard as to rip the track out of the floor.
Gary  Lance  1191 solar Gen.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Which truck camper do you have? I don't see that model on the Palomino website. Slides can be troublesome. Do a search of all brands.