Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hello freyman. Nice to see some pics from my own back yard. How is Rice Lake these days? I haven't been there since I was a kid. Perhaps
25 years ago?????

freymann
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a TT for many years in a couple parks, and actually went the other way, to a Pop Up! We wanted mobility, and may go to a 17 to 19 foot Hybrid in a year or two, but for now, we're enjoying our 1998 Jayco Eagle 10 LD!

This is our first trip in May 06, back to the old camp we left, to spend some time with our buddies on Rice Lake, Ontario Canada!

This is from our second trip to Leisure Time Park and Trailer Sales, between Orangeville and Newmarket in Ontario, Canada!

I think this was from our 4th and final trip of the season, in Colborne, Ontario, at the Warner's Auction Country Music Jamboree!
Camping in Ontario, Canada

BajaRv_n
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some pictures of our trips around Oregon!

Thanks everyone for all the great pictures!

Whitcomb Creek on Green Peter Reservoir:

Boondocking on the Deschutes River:

Our "Front Door" view on the Deschutes:

The Baby:

Me, The Hubby and 140lbs of Mastiff :W
2005 Ford 350 Super Duty
2007 Outback Kargoroo
2007 Honda CRF230F - SOLD
2008 KTM 250 XCF-W (Mama's New Toy!)
2007 KTM 450XCW

This work thing is getting in the way of my fun!

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Owyhee45 - Nice pics! I lived in New Mexico years ago and still miss the western U.S. The sky really is bluer out there. Thanks for the memories!

Owyhee45
Explorer
Explorer
I just got a few new pictures of my PU in action on a recent trip. Cold weather here now with lows in 0-18 degree range in the mountains.

Me and the DW
Three Dogs
2006 Fleetwood Santa Fe (axel flip and other mods)
2006 Toyota Tundra Access Cab
Not Enough Vacation Time

fishingdan
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our "new" 1997 Coleman Keywest. It has all of the goodies accept A/C. We will determine after next summer whether we want to add A/C. The unit is 100% original accept for the roof which was replaced in 2004. The tenting needs a cleaning and the original curtains/valances need updating (ie the wifey doesn't like the original camping greenish/bluish/greyish color).

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got a decent pic. Okee-tantie Recreation Area - North shore of Lake Okeechobee, FL

dounojc
Explorer
Explorer
This was our maiden trip to a rainy Bottomless Lakes in New Mexico last month.

This was our next trip to a local state park called Larrabee State park near Bellingham, Wa.

What a contrast, Rain in New Mexico in September, SUN in the Seattle. Wa. area in September. hmmm, Must be global warming ๐Ÿ™‚
OC and BDB
DDs 12 & 16
2 Dogs - 1 camps \ 1 NOT
1 Female cats (stay at home cats)
RV 2002 Fleetwood Sun Valley
TV 2003 Denali 6.0L

beewook
Explorer
Explorer
We finally got our first/new PUP outside - sunny all weekend - with no problems!

Thanks for all the help - the information many of you have shared in all the helpful threads made our purchasing and enjoying our PUP a great experience! We hope to share what we learn with you and return the favor.

Dinner at the campfire turned out great too!

Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205

rmnpcolorado
Explorer
Explorer
Our big vacation over Labor Day weekend. En route to the Canadian Rockies with a stopoff in North Dakota:

Our campsite in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. It was a little cold that morning:

In Jasper National Park. Don't ask me to back it around that tree again!

Back down in Glacier National Park, Montana:
2020 Ford F-150 3.5L w/Max Tow
2023 Riverside RV Intrepid 240BHi

UKkid89
Explorer
Explorer
Wish my garage was big enough for my PUP, sure would have made my work on the PUP drier. Seems like it always rains on those jobs that take more than a day.

BTW this is a great thread. We always forget to take pix of the PUP.
RLNHandM
NE of ATL
R & L over 30, N a teen, H not quite a teen but thinks she's 21, and M just toddling along and running the show
'03 Coleman Mesa
'06 F150 XLT SCrew w/tow package and primus brake controller (5/26/06)

Mousefart
Explorer
Explorer
beewook wrote:
Tonight we're in the garage - gettin' torqued down (lugs 90-95 foot pounds) - tomorrow night we'll be under the stars for the first night in our first/new PUP - we can't wait.
Any last minute instructions?

Geez, now that's what I call SISSY CAMPING!!! Afraid to even take it out of the garage!

:W :W :W
Paul (Mouse)

2007 Flagstaff Shamrock 17 Hybrid (heavily modified for boondocking and winter camping).
2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, 4.7L HO, factory tow, 3.92 gears.
Equil-i-zer Hitch, Prodigy.
Yamaha EF2400 Generator (quiet, cause I care!)

thehogan21
Explorer
Explorer
Just cause it's one of those days.

Don't forget to open the garage door ;):B
03' Starcraft 2112 w/slide:)
03' grand caravan w/ Timbren SES
DW 3 kids Mr Frodo (Cocker Spaniel part time camper)
Mr Baggins (Cocker/Maltees part time camper)

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
Make sure you read what the tire says, not just the sticker on the PU. Sometimes dealers change tires, etc. Have fun
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

beewook
Explorer
Explorer
The sticker says 65 psi

Thanks again!

Tent (10') Feet