Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

ErrinV
Explorer
Explorer
On the way up to Mammoth.

Boondockin' for a week in the Sierras.

Chevrolet 2500HD
Fleetwood E3
KTM 640
GasGas 280

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
Folks let's please keep this thread for actual picture posts and save the conversations for other threads or PM's.

If any of you folks are having trouble posting pictures stop over to our forum technical support forum. There's a specific thread about uploading to servers and posting images/pictures and if you can;t find an answer to yuo particular problem or like me just need some hand golding instruction starta thread and one of our resident computer guru's will come along and be happy to walk you through it.
They have me SEVERAL times...LOL I'm a slow dsylexic learner.
blog.rv.net Your daily guide to the Open Road

Subscribe to the daily digest

They say you learn by your mistakes, in that case I must be a genius.

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
New2RVees wrote:

- Hello Monakayk.

I don't have a "Webshots album" or a "1969 Nimrod Tent Trailer." Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? The only trailer I own is the Starcraft 11RT that I posted pics of, and I've only uploaded the two pics that I've shared.

Hummmmmmmm? Well, sorry...I thought I had clicked something from your name/signature and saw these photos from Webshots at the link below:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/558539884UsuGYG

Wonder who these photos belong to?????? (LOL:@)
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

Buzzardcheater
Explorer
Explorer
yesterday evening at Balmorhea State Park in West Texas.

2017 Lance 1172
2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD DRW diesel; airbags, torklift tie downs, superhitch
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK

crosbji
Explorer
Explorer

Monarch Park - Colorado. June 2007.

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
New2RVees wrote:
Hello all.

New here, but am enjoying this thread. Below are some pics of the first outing we did (Near Ojai, CA) with our slightly used 2005 Starcraft 11RT PUP.

First, the campground shot:

Then the towing shot. TV is a 2005 Jeep Liberty (4X4 Renegade Edition). Looks ridiculous hauling this trailer, but actually pulls pretty well - so far. (Only done two trips...)
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/DAGpics/Camping2007-webfriendly2.jpg

Great looking PUP...

Where did you camp near Ojai? Bet it was a little warm up there this time of year. We haven't made a trip up that way yet, what are the nice campgrounds to hit?
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
campinCarol wrote:
Our maiden voyage with our '69 Apache that we got through freecycle.org
Raquette Lake, NY

Yes, we are slobs at home, so we are slobs when we camp :):B
We are retiring it for the '06 Bayside we just picked up today. I will post pics of it after its maiden voyage.

Great little PUP, bet the Bayside seems huge compared to the Apache.

Do you have any more photos of Raquette Lake? I grew up going there as a kid. Many fond memories of our old Jayco at that lake. How is the campground?
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

campinCarol
Explorer
Explorer
Our maiden voyage with our '69 Apache that we got through freecycle.org
Raquette Lake, NY

Yes, we are slobs at home, so we are slobs when we camp :):B
We are retiring it for the '06 Bayside we just picked up today. I will post pics of it after its maiden voyage.
Carol Anne
DH Craig
3 DS

'02 Honda Odyssey
'06 Fleetwood Bayside
1969 Apache (retired)

Diesel-Dude
Explorer
Explorer

Starcraft 14RT / 2003 Dodge 2500 Cummins Ram.
2006 Starcraft 14-RT or 1999 Keystone Sprinter 245RLSL. 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 packing a Cummins turbodiesel, 6-speed manual trans and 4.10 gearing. Edge "hot" Juice w/ Attitude and Jakob's exhaust brake thrown it to make happy time even happier.

New2RVees
Explorer
Explorer
Mike Up wrote:

Wow, that camper dwarfs you're Jeep. To get the camper level, you'd have to have the tongue up to your hatch glass! I don't even know if they'd make a ball mount rise, that tall.

Nice rig BTW.

Have a good one.

Thanks, Mike.

Actually, that picture is deceiving. The trailer is actually level with the hitch when on level ground. The Jeep is actually turned slightly more toward the camera than the trailer is.

It still looks pretty funny, though! My trailer has more ground clearance than my Tow Vehicle! Reminds me of a Tug Boat pulling a Cruise Ship...

C-ya!

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
New2RVees wrote:
Well...2nd picture didn't take so I'll try again:

The towing shot. TV is a 2005 Jeep Liberty (4X4 Renegade Edition). Looks ridiculous hauling this trailer, but actually pulls pretty well - so far. (We've only done two trips so far.)

Wow, that camper dwarfs you're Jeep. To get the camper level, you'd have to have the tongue up to your hatch glass! I don't even know if they'd make a ball mount rise, that tall.

Nice rig BTW.

Here's a pic of my rig.

Have a good one.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

New2RVees
Explorer
Explorer
Well...2nd picture didn't take so I'll try again:

The towing shot. TV is a 2005 Jeep Liberty (4X4 Renegade Edition). Looks ridiculous hauling this trailer, but actually pulls pretty well - so far. (We've only done two trips so far.)

New2RVees
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all.

New here, but am enjoying this thread. Below are some pics of the first outing we did (Near Ojai, CA) with our slightly used 2005 Starcraft 11RT PUP.

First, the campground shot:

Then the towing shot. TV is a 2005 Jeep Liberty (4X4 Renegade Edition). Looks ridiculous hauling this trailer, but actually pulls pretty well - so far. (Only done two trips...)
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/DAGpics/Camping2007-webfriendly2.jpg

DenverDan
Explorer
Explorer
Oops, I forgot to answer more of your questions. It is very easy to set up. Sets up in less than a minute. I thought I would lose the little pins that are tied to the table with string, but they are still in place. You insert them after the table is unfolded. All in all, it is a nice table for the $$, and I like the weight. I am sort of keeping my eyes out for a taller, sturdier table, but really don't "need" more than that table.
'06 F350 6.0 Powerstroke SWA
'12 K-Z Inferno 3410
'11 Grizzly 550 EPS
'11 Grizzly 700 EPS
'06 Fleetwood Cobalt
'07 4Runner Lifted

'57 Obsessive DH
'61 Sweetie DW

Preparing for retirement and a transient lifestyle

A bad day camping is better than a good day at work

DenverDan
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the compliments! I have oodles of pics, it is hard to choose which ones to post.

The table is a small plastic "picnic table" with aluminum legs. I just saw more at Sports Authority (formerly Gart Brothers). I have seen it at numerous other places, I bought mine at Target about 5 years ago. It is small, not made for adults to sit at for dinner, but it makes a nice grill and stove table, as well as a place to put a water container, etc on, especially when boondocking like we do so much. It doesn't seem real heavy duty, but has lasted 5 years (or more) for me.

Here is the link at Sports Authority:
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2425713&cp=&fbx=0&fbn=Taxonomy%7COutdoor&f=Taxonomy%2FTSA%2F2057781&fbc=1&fr=StorePrice%2FTSA%2F00002500%2F00005000&kw=table&parentPage=search

Here is the same table with an umbrella:
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2246153&cp=&fbx=0&fbn=Taxonomy%7COutdoor&f=Taxonomy%2FTSA%2F2057781&fbc=1&fr=StorePrice%2FTSA%2F00002500%2F00005000&kw=table&parentPage=search
'06 F350 6.0 Powerstroke SWA
'12 K-Z Inferno 3410
'11 Grizzly 550 EPS
'11 Grizzly 700 EPS
'06 Fleetwood Cobalt
'07 4Runner Lifted

'57 Obsessive DH
'61 Sweetie DW

Preparing for retirement and a transient lifestyle

A bad day camping is better than a good day at work