Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

jsabest
Explorer
Explorer
Vogel State Park, site # 57

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your reply and info on the CG. Seems with it being so close to a highway and that much noise, why would folks pay for a membership? I don't think I would with that type of location.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

MALE_RN_777
Explorer
Explorer
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Campground
Williamsport, MD (Hagerstown) Site 407
03 Ford F150 XLT
Good-bye old friend --- 01 Coleman Sante Fe Pop-up
Hello new friend --- 09 KZ Coyote 23CR Hybrid
Me :R,The Wife:W,The Boy:p,Girl 1 :B,Girl 2 :E
We are Blessed.

borkosk
Explorer
Explorer

Roatan4us
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for sharing all your great photos.

BTDT too many times to count with putting/breaking down the PUP in the rain! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:M

Questions about Ramona Canyon RV Resort...do they have fire rings at each campsite or just one large community fire ring? It looked like they only had the community fire ring.

Also, how much do they charge for Water/Elec. hookups for PUPs. They don't have their rates listed on their website.

I really don't remember. It is a membership park not to far from where we live. We only went there to get the free 3 day 2 night stay. Not interested in buying a membership. In case you don't know, it is situated right next to a very busy road between Ramona and Julian. Lots of traffic and motorcycles like to race on this curvy road. Noisy is what I am trying to say. They did have a pool further in, but it was closed when we were there. A huge dissapointment for our daughter.
2006 Tacoma Pre Runner SR5, Dlb cab, Long bed, Towing pkg Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Cntrl, Black Sand Pearl. Custom Grille, Bilsteins suspension.
2005 Fleetwood Utah
Husband
Wife
10 yr old daughter

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Roatan4us wrote:
Our 05' Fleetwood Utah with slide out has been alot of fun. Very comfortable, we use to be tent campers, so obviouly this is the Hiltons Suite. I am still considering A/C. It's not a need most of the time so not sure if it will ever happen. The 06' Tacoma with V-6 Tows it like a dream. Life is good......... ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for sharing all your great photos.

BTDT too many times to count with putting/breaking down the PUP in the rain! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:M

Questions about Ramona Canyon RV Resort...do they have fire rings at each campsite or just one large community fire ring? It looked like they only had the community fire ring.

Also, how much do they charge for Water/Elec. hookups for PUPs. They don't have their rates listed on their website.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

Roatan4us
Explorer
Explorer
Our 05' Fleetwood Utah with slide out has been alot of fun. Very comfortable, we use to be tent campers, so obviouly this is the Hiltons Suite. I am still considering A/C. It's not a need most of the time so not sure if it will ever happen. The 06' Tacoma with V-6 Tows it like a dream. Life is good......... ๐Ÿ™‚

This is at Ramona Canyon Campground.

Here we are at Fountain of Youth. Great RV park if you like pools.

Now we're visiting San Simeon State Park.

Finally a picture from New Brighton State Park. We opened and closed the trailer in the rain 3 times on this 10 day trip.
2006 Tacoma Pre Runner SR5, Dlb cab, Long bed, Towing pkg Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Cntrl, Black Sand Pearl. Custom Grille, Bilsteins suspension.
2005 Fleetwood Utah
Husband
Wife
10 yr old daughter

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Mike Up wrote:
monakayk wrote:
Mike Up,

YESSSSSSSSSSSS the little red metal 'old fashion' camping lanterns. We had bought ours from Wal-Mart, but they have broken. I have always wanted to get another set, but never found them again. So I have instead bought Palm Trees/Flamingos and they are cute, but I really would like to have the lanterns again.

BTW....do these lights have a connection plug on each end so you can add more lights to them...if you wanted too? Do you know how long they are? I have looked at the info on that link and it doesn't say.

Thanks for the link!!! [:B

Don't forget that these aren't red metal but red plastic. The metal colored latern from Lake Catherine are real metal though.

I bought 2 strings of these lights. On my 12' camper, the strings meet in the middle of the front of the awning and wrap about 1/2 way in on each side. Consider the awning is 11' x 7', each string is about 9' long.

Have a good one.

Mike,

Ours were made of red plastic too...so these must be exactly like them. Thanks for the info...I have that link saved in case I decide to order some.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
monakayk wrote:
Mike Up,

YESSSSSSSSSSSS the little red metal 'old fashion' camping lanterns. We had bought ours from Wal-Mart, but they have broken. I have always wanted to get another set, but never found them again. So I have instead bought Palm Trees/Flamingos and they are cute, but I really would like to have the lanterns again.

BTW....do these lights have a connection plug on each end so you can add more lights to them...if you wanted too? Do you know how long they are? I have looked at the info on that link and it doesn't say.

Don't forget that these aren't red metal but red plastic. The metal colored latern from Lake Catherine are real metal though.

I bought 2 strings of these lights. On my 12' camper, the strings meet in the middle of the front of the awning and wrap about 1/2 way in on each side. Consider the awning is 11' x 7', each string is about 9' long.

Have a good one.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

Heinfamily4
Explorer
Explorer
monakayk wrote:
Heinfamily4,

Thanks....I believe I bought them a couple years back at walmart. I haven't come across one since....wish I had two more for the boys so we can all match....lol

Nice modifications Jeremy......I love the colors you used.

Love the 'Patriotic' lawn chairs. Where did you get those? Your PUP/set up looks very nice indeedy.

Jeremy626,

Love all the mods/renovations you made on your PUP...thanks for sharing the photos.

squirescampers
Explorer
Explorer
When we picked it up:

Jeremy626:

That Polomino is identicle to my first pop up.
We bought in 1993 and traveled thru the Meritime Provinces of Canada before selling it in 1997. This was all BC (Before Children)
A great model with a nice floor plan, and light weight to. I towed it with a Ford T-Bird over mountains etc.
The dark orange and brown was screaming 1980's...
Families who camp together, stay together...
Dad
Mom
11yr old son- knows everything now...
5 yr old son- still sweet...
4 yr old daugher- turning me grey already...

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Heinfamily4,

Love the 'Patriotic' lawn chairs. Where did you get those? Your PUP/set up looks very nice indeedy.

Jeremy626,

Love all the mods/renovations you made on your PUP...thanks for sharing the photos.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Mike Up,

HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Outlander
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice renovation Jeremy!

I see you all like to play "goofy golf" when camping... What a great game.

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer
When we picked it up:

After a couple years of farting around with it... (repainted exterior, new awning, painted interior, new fridge to replace icebox, TV antenna, stereo, microwave, toaster oven, new curtains, new cushion covers, etc.)