Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hey if anybody is out there and can see my pics now send me a note.
I dropped the size down to 600 X 480 for the future. Sorry about that.

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Mike. i'm way ahead of ya. just downloaded Photobucket and posted the pic's again. They are appearing side by side, rather large. What pic size should I use?

thanks
ian

IanC
Explorer
Explorer

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
You did everything right. It's just that at least in your case the host doesn't seem to return the requests for the pictures. That's why I suggested finding a different host.
I clicked about 6 pages of pic's for properties on the thread and photobucket seems to be a very popular host for pictures and so far hasn't had any problems with their photos showing up.
blog.rv.net Your daily guide to the Open Road

Subscribe to the daily digest

They say you learn by your mistakes, in that case I must be a genius.

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Mike.
Actually I got the instructions from another forum member. I used rogers/Yahoo Members Photos and made them public. Then I copied the URL to the post message. Is there something I did wrong?
would reducing the pic size help?
Thanks
ian

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
Ian, I checked your post and they don't show up for me. The format in the post is right but that server isn't returning the images. Sounds like you need to find a better site for hosting.
You can check over in the Forum technical support forum for good hosts for pictures or even right click on photo's in this thread and then select properties to find out where they are from.
blog.rv.net Your daily guide to the Open Road

Subscribe to the daily digest

They say you learn by your mistakes, in that case I must be a genius.

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hey freymann. I Posted them October 31/06. I can see them when I scroll down. Let me know if you can't.I don't know why if that's the case. Let me know and I'll ask the moderator.

If anyone else is out there perhaps you could take a look for me and see if the pics are there. As I said, I can see them from my end.

Thanks,
ian

freymann
Explorer
Explorer
IanC wrote:

06 Bayside with 95 Aerostar. The aerostar bit the dust not long after.

Fisrt time up - Rouge Valley campground TORONTO Canada

Hey Ian! Where are your pics? Speaking of, I see our poor moderator has been busy resizing all of our photos. 640x480 is the desired size, I'll resize mine before I link to them in the future! Thanks Mod!
Camping in Ontario, Canada

Buzzardcheater
Explorer
Explorer
I love this thread.

MODERATOR: I'll ask again, can we please make this thread a sticky? The pix are a great draw and really show the variety of units and places we go. The Truck Camper forum has their foto thread as a sticky and it gets a lot of views.

Thanks.
2017 Lance 1172
2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD DRW diesel; airbags, torklift tie downs, superhitch
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK

Road_Ruler
Explorer
Explorer
On the big hill Cape Breton Island Canada 2001.

The Nissan Quest went on to tow a 23' Airstream for 3 years. It is now almost 14 years old, has over 400,000klm's, and has the original problem free drive train. The van is driven daily even today.

WaltinColo
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet Apache... ๐Ÿ™‚
I miss our old 1968 Mesa...
--------------
'02 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab CTD.
'05 Jayco 1207
'07 22ft SunTracker Regency pontoon

Me, the wife, and the little guy....
...oh, and 2 loving, ready to go camping anytime, Black Lab's ๐Ÿ™‚

DAYS CAMPED SINCE PUP PURCHASE: 372
BEERS DRANK: 9846 :B

Veronica
Explorer
Explorer

Hunting Island, SC

Hooked up in the front yard.
'96 Roadtrek 210 Popular

"You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children."
~~Madeleine Lโ€™Engle

IanC
Explorer
Explorer
Hello freymann. I'll have to check out Rice lake again. The 1000 Island Tour is great fun. did that as a kid too. If you get the chance try Sandbanks Provincial park. The outlet beach is awesome!
We got our PUP last year but due to family illness couldn't get out much. Im 41. The wife & my 2 girls love camping. looking forward to next summer! We bought the Bayside new with all the bells & wistles, except AC. The furnace came in real handy last May 24. The temp got down to 6c. Cold, rainy miserable, but we didn't care! I learned the most valuable lesson that weekend. Don't put your awning down on a windy day. I did. The wind threw it right over the Pup. Lost 2 poles.
What a bonehead! If your'e ever coming to Toronto try the Glenrouge campground. Its 1/2 hour out of Toronto. A cheap way to see the City.

freymann
Explorer
Explorer
IanC wrote:
Hello freyman. Nice to see some pics from my own back yard. How is Rice Lake these days? I haven't been there since I was a kid. Perhaps
25 years ago?????

Hi Ian. I've had a trailer on Rice Lake since I was 19 (I'm now almost 42). Harris Boat Works, to Golden Beach Resort, to Burrison's Bay. Met a lot of fine people during those years, and keep in touch with a few of them to this day.

We are thinking about going to Emily Park next season, perhaps back to Leisure Time, and then East to Quinte and 1000 Islands areas. Any suggestions for good stops?

My GF prefers sites with hookups, although we are equipped for no service.

Some of the "toys" I bought for this past season included a privacy tent which holds our port-a-pottie and is where we shower, using a really nice propane powered shower system from zodi.com, propane BBQ, 3KW Generator, bug zapper, and a host of other smaller items.

Up for next year is to add a 12V battery to the unit. It has a converter but no battery, and I want that for dry camping, and it will lead the way to add a propane furnace should we decide to stick it out for another season before looking at moving to a Hybrid!
Camping in Ontario, Canada

peiscooter
Explorer
Explorer

Once more????
Cheers