cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up Winch Motor Parts

Coast_Ranger
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Rockwood pop-up. The winch that raises the top broke a spindle gear (not sure of the exact part name).

It looks like a Powerwinch P30001.

Any info would be useful. A source for replacement parts would be best. If necessary, a complete replacement of the winch. It's the season and I'm not able to use my camper.

Thanks,

CR
3 REPLIES 3

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just passing on FYI. My 2008 Starcraft RT14 POPUP came with the electric Powerwinch Model P55000 Folding Camper Winch...

More info on your POPUP trailer (YR-MODEL) might be useful... You can always give the manf a call to find out what is suppose to be installed on the trailer.

I guess you have looked for all the installed brochures for your trailer. Mine were in a large folder stuck in next to the hot water heater that had install brochures on all installed items including the powerwinch.

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
That's an "all hands on deck" when it's time to be out in the camper and you can't. Let us know if any of those links don't pan out for you and we'll see if anything else can be done.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

Jim_Cindy
Explorer
Explorer
Look here, good luck with you season.

Replacement

Manual

P30001 problems

Did not find parts, contact Carefree.
Less $ replacement
PBH Portable Beach House

2008 GMC 2500HD Duramax Allison :C
2009 Cameo 34CK3