cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
Familiar sleeping bag LOL!

odielovestocamp
Explorer
Explorer
jfburke wrote:
Upgraded from a 12 ft Jayco popup this summer to a Forester Windchaser 190XP. I've never seen of any of these around, they are made by Great Lakes RV which is a small company in Ontario. It used to be a former Fleetwood plant that closed, the management team then formed their own company and started Great Lakes RV. Apparently this is the only Canadian producer of RV's. I'm extremely happy with it so far - it seems to have more storage and upgrades than a lot of the models we looked at. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

We don't have that make but we have the Terry Dakota the last year that it was made at that Fleetwood Plant and looking at your pictures, it is the exact layout as our dakota and we absolutely love ours and have had no problems with it. Hope that you enjoy yours as much as my husband and I are enjoying ours. Happy Camping!!!

2007 Terry Dakota Hybrid
Honda Ridgeline -- 2006, Our dream come true!!!!
Wayne (aka Hackett) and Wendy
3 Grown Kids, 2 boys and 1 girl!!!!

jfburke
Explorer
Explorer
Upgraded from a 12 ft Jayco popup this summer to a Forester Windchaser 190XP. I've never seen of any of these around, they are made by Great Lakes RV which is a small company in Ontario. It used to be a former Fleetwood plant that closed, the management team then formed their own company and started Great Lakes RV. Apparently this is the only Canadian producer of RV's. I'm extremely happy with it so far - it seems to have more storage and upgrades than a lot of the models we looked at. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

2009 Forester Windchaser 190XP
2003 Ford Explorer
Flickr Page

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer
Our N2U 2002 Palomino S-21SDSL

Installing Ramble roof vents

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
Ya, pretty much LOL! I am worthless and weak...and to think I used to develop webpages for a living ๐Ÿ˜ž

almost had it... you just didn't realize that you didn't copy the entire 3 line address (url)

1. go to the picture you want from facebook
2. right click on picture
3. copy the entire 3 LINE address (url)
4. go to rv.net post or message
5. click on image icon
6. right click in box and paste
7. add the 640x480 dimensions
8. preview the post/msg by clicking the magnify glass icon
9. post your post/msg

voila!
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

travlcampnfuls
Explorer
Explorer
WOW ! ! ! !

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
Ya, pretty much LOL! I am worthless and weak...and to think I used to develop webpages for a living ๐Ÿ˜ž

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
Ok, I give up LOL! This is too much hassle. We were in Cape Breton..it was nice..the end. I just follow the instructions provided, they say to enter the url..I do it..and it doesn't load. Just this forum. odd.

Is this what you were trying to show?

-- Tim --
Tim

Just Remember: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane :B

2014 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH

2014 Ram BigHorn Hemi 5.7

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, I give up LOL! This is too much hassle. We were in Cape Breton..it was nice..the end. I just follow the instructions provided, they say to enter the url..I do it..and it doesn't load. Just this forum. odd.

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
It's on page 4 of 80 ;
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/18326061/srt/pd/pging/1/page/4.cfm

I dont see that you posted a picture on page 4 of 80? HedoTravelers posted a picture but if you look at his properties the end of the picture has .jpg at the end .... your picture is missing that
Tim

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
It's on page 4 of 80 ;
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/18326061/srt/pd/pging/1/page/4.cfm

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
I use Facebook albums, and it has worked here before

Really? Where? :h I went through all of your post and dont see any that have pictures. Maybe I missed one?

The reason I was looking was to see what you did before and what you are doing wrong now. But again I dont see that you have posted pictures before?

If you put a link to your facebook album so I can view your photos I can help walk you through it....:)

-- Tim --
Tim

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
I use Facebook albums, and it has worked here before...cut and past the public url..et voila..just not working this time..oh well. One can just copy and paste this url; http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142&l=ccbc2&id=507970104

It looks like you are copying the web address and not the URL for the picture?????

-- Tim --
Tim

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
I use Facebook albums, and it has worked here before...cut and past the public url..et voila..just not working this time..oh well. One can just copy and paste this url; http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142&l=ccbc2&id=507970104

FerrisFamilyof5
Explorer
Explorer
Flying brick wrote:
I have no idea how to get that link to work LOL.

Are you using a photo hosting site, like webshots or photbucket? On photobucket you can have up to 100 pictures with a free account. PM me if you want to know how to get even more hosted for free. Then you copy the IMG code and paste it into the message box and presto...your pix is there.

Scott
Nights camped in 2016 - 31
2015 Forest River Vibe
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71
me daHusband :C
daWife :?
daSon :B
daBaby boy ๐Ÿ˜› (ok so he's 13...still daBaby)
daDog