cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recall on my Jayco door lock

Roundtwo-40
Explorer
Explorer
So I got a recall notice on my Jayco TT for the FIC door lock having a problem breaking and locking the occupants inside. My problem is the key does not match, mine is a Baeur make not the square HF keys shown, anyone else have this issue?
2013 Jayco Eagle 328RLTS w/15K AC
2013 Ram 2500 CTD CC 4X4
Equalizer 14K,PI PT30C Surge
15 REPLIES 15

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
Roundtwo-40 wrote:
So I got a recall notice on my Jayco TT for the FIC door lock having a problem breaking and locking the occupants inside. My problem is the key does not match, mine is a Baeur make not the square HF keys shown, anyone else have this issue?

Vist or join the Jayco Owners' Forum if you are not a member. There are two ongoing threads discussing Fastec deadbolt lock cylinder recalls. To answer your question, I received a recall notice as well. Both deadbolt lock cylinders in the entry doors of our WhiteHawk were manufactured by Bauer; both operate as they should. However, Fastec requests you supply your trailer's information and lock brand on their website's recall page, whether the lock works properly or not, and regardless if it is a Fastec lock or other brand. Supplying the info. helps Fastec Industrial with recall record keeping/compliance for the NHTSA. Fastec Recall Page