cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Seal for Drop Down Beds - HELP...

Away2Maine
Explorer
Explorer
I have been working for what feels like months (although only about a week) with our local RV dealer to find the replacement seal for the back drop-down bed for our Shamrock 21SS. I thought I would reach out to the larger world of hybrid ownership and see if you all might have any insight or options.

In addition to trying to find the "exact" match for the current seal, I am also open to other options that will still create the necessary watertight seal at the top of the rear drop-down.

I have attached a couple images here. Can anyone give any insight into what this seal might be called (i.e. J-channel, Y-channel, etc.) so that I can search for it? Does anyone have other options they have been using for that top seal that effectively do the job?

Thanks in advance!

Away...

Shawn, Jennifer, The Boys, and Gypsy
2003 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Combo
2017 Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS Hybrid
2006 Cedar Creek Silverback 33LBHTS (retired)
Banks PowerPDA 6 Gun Tuner
MagnaFlow 4" Turbo Back Exhaust
Prodigy Brake Controller
2 REPLIES 2

Away2Maine
Explorer
Explorer
Yah. Saw their stuff and couldn't seem to find a match for the seal I'm dealing with. I didn't think of just giving them the deets on the hybrid and see if they can find it.

I'll take a stab at that also...
Shawn, Jennifer, The Boys, and Gypsy
2003 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Combo
2017 Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS Hybrid
2006 Cedar Creek Silverback 33LBHTS (retired)
Banks PowerPDA 6 Gun Tuner
MagnaFlow 4" Turbo Back Exhaust
Prodigy Brake Controller

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
There is a company named Steel Rubber Products that supplies all sorts of items like that. Try contacting them.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member