cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strike plate on pop up tent trailer

clegger
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2003 Jayco Eagle pop up tent trailer that we just recently purchased, our first trailer ever. I have tried and tried to start the propane refrigerator by using the striker ignition button and cant get the unit to light. It works fine on AC/DC, but not on propane. Also, the gas to the stove and outer units on hookups, seem to work. What would the problem be?

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, post in the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
2 REPLIES 2

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
clegger wrote:
I have a 2003 Jayco Eagle pop up tent trailer that we just recently purchased, our first trailer ever. I have tried and tried to start the propane refrigerator by using the striker ignition button and cant get the unit to light. It works fine on AC/DC, but not on propane. Also, the gas to the stove and outer units on hookups, seem to work. What would the problem be?

It takes sometime for propane to travel from the tank through the pipes in the trailer.

It takes 2 minutes for me for a water heater situated at the end of the trailer to light up.