cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best hand Electric Trailer Dolly for the money & why?

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm gonna need to buy one very soon & fear buying one not big enough for the trailer I have not bought yet?
I'm thinking maybe get one that can handle more than I suspect I'll need to cover my butt, But of course that cost more.

I'd prefer used to save money, but realize I might have to buy new. 😞
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.
20 REPLIES 20

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I still can't see how it's going to be possible to move a long long trailer around in your yard, where you said in your other thread that there's a 90 degree turn shown here:

Blanco1 wrote:
I basically have a 90 degree turn I need to make & the neighbors fence is directly across from my driveway.

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I can't envision a dolly having enough power to move a 10k trailer.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
Blanco1 wrote:

Once I get my dolly I'll start test fitting various sized trailers to see what I can actually buy.

Interesting way to choose a trailer.

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
Still trying to find a Electric power dolly strong enough I think for close to 10K lbs trailer, Not that I'll need that but being I'm buying the dolly before the buying the trailer I figure it better to be over kill than barely enough.

What have you found the best for your needs?

Once I get my dolly I'll start test fitting various sized trailers to see what I can actually buy.
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Let’s review! You need a trailer dolly for the trailer you have not yet purchased...so you can’t buy the dolly yet for fear it won’t move the trailer...you haven’t yet purchased. Buy the HD43567 model..second generation.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Blanco1 wrote:
I'm gonna need to buy one very soon & fear buying one not big enough for the trailer I have not bought yet?
I'm thinking maybe get one that can handle more than I suspect I'll need to cover my butt, But of course that cost more.

I'd prefer used to save money, but realize I might have to buy new. 😞

Hasn't changed since your FIRST THREAD you posted about "used" ones.

HERE

No need to start a new thread on the same subject, you could have just posted an "update" to your old thread.