cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The best hand Electric Trailer Dolly for the money & why?

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm gonna need to buy one very soon & fear buying one not big enough for the trailer I have not bought yet?
I'm thinking maybe get one that can handle more than I suspect I'll need to cover my butt, But of course that cost more.

I'd prefer used to save money, but realize I might have to buy new. ๐Ÿ˜ž
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.
20 REPLIES 20

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I still can't see how it's going to be possible to move a long long trailer around in your yard, where you said in your other thread that there's a 90 degree turn shown here:

Blanco1 wrote:
I basically have a 90 degree turn I need to make & the neighbors fence is directly across from my driveway.

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I can't envision a dolly having enough power to move a 10k trailer.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
Blanco1 wrote:

Once I get my dolly I'll start test fitting various sized trailers to see what I can actually buy.

Interesting way to choose a trailer.

Blanco1
Explorer
Explorer
Still trying to find a Electric power dolly strong enough I think for close to 10K lbs trailer, Not that I'll need that but being I'm buying the dolly before the buying the trailer I figure it better to be over kill than barely enough.

What have you found the best for your needs?

Once I get my dolly I'll start test fitting various sized trailers to see what I can actually buy.
1997 Dodge 4x4, 5 spd manual trans & HotRod 5.9 cummins.
With '85 Lance.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Letโ€™s review! You need a trailer dolly for the trailer you have not yet purchased...so you canโ€™t buy the dolly yet for fear it wonโ€™t move the trailer...you havenโ€™t yet purchased. Buy the HD43567 model..second generation.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Blanco1 wrote:
I'm gonna need to buy one very soon & fear buying one not big enough for the trailer I have not bought yet?
I'm thinking maybe get one that can handle more than I suspect I'll need to cover my butt, But of course that cost more.

I'd prefer used to save money, but realize I might have to buy new. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hasn't changed since your FIRST THREAD you posted about "used" ones.

HERE

No need to start a new thread on the same subject, you could have just posted an "update" to your old thread.