cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trailer Mfg.

evanvalk
Explorer
Explorer
Any One shopping for a Trailer, At the end of model year 2014, In Dec. I bought a Heartland Wilderness Bh, 33.6ft.Great looking nice floor Plan 40k closed the deal was called to take delivery, did the walk through,I've had 2-Motor Homes and this was my 3rd, Trailer, Not new to RVs, took it home set it up on my RV Slab plug it in and spent 9 months getting it set up the way we wanted, first trip was in Sept.1 month in north Georgia,15 days at one camp and 15 days at another. Well Black Tank would not reset to empty stays at 2/3 full. front storage leak real bad 1/4 X 1/4 slat that holds up the table for the booth Bed broke off, molding around inside of doors came loose, roof leaked at ski light, Well you get the picture, Heartland will cover repair of the damaged floor , and other minor damage, But they only warrant Roof for 3-Months,And said the Black tang only need a good flushing, The People at Camper World were great at trying to get it covered But Heartland said No, Trailer should be replaced do to all the Manufactures Defects, As I said my Hats off to everybody at Camper world . Happy RVing to all,
ED. & ROSE.
Hartland Wilderness, 2014, 33.6 ft. 2-Slids.
2008 Ram 2500 Quad Heavy Duty 6.7,Cummins Turbo-Diesel
4X4 Big Horn. Tampa, FL
TAMPA, FL.

🙂
6 REPLIES 6

evanvalk
Explorer
Explorer
Up date on repairs, the trailer has been in the Dealers shop since Oct,19th.Still don't know what's going on, response to inquirers is waiting on parts or working on it, will let you know when ready, Live and learn.
ED. & ROSE.
4X4 Big Horn. Tampa, FL
TAMPA, FL.

🙂

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any experienced RVer knows that the gauges for black and gray tanks never work....I haven't looked at mine in years.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Do you mean "Camping World?".. the big chain store, that is also a dealer, at some of their stores?
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

evanvalk
Explorer
Explorer
Camper World is repairing all of the minor stuff that they could get Heartland to cover.
ED. & ROSE.
4X4 Big Horn. Tampa, FL
TAMPA, FL.

🙂

evanvalk
Explorer
Explorer
Camper World is making repairs on all the minor stuff, Everything that they could get Heartland to cover.
ED. & ROSE.
4X4 Big Horn. Tampa, FL
TAMPA, FL.

🙂

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
So how did it get resolved?
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board