cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel Trailer

ReferDog
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked new Artic Fox 30U. Headed out on Tue for shake down run to eastern WA on the river. Hope to be better than last RV, Forest River product.
ReferDog 2008 Chevy 2500 HD Dura Max
Artic Fox 30U

Equlizer Hitch
9 REPLIES 9

Bruce_H_
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on an incredible trailer. Love the floorplan--the best of the best!

Bruce
2012 Lance 1575 TT pulled by 2013 4WD Expedition with HD Tow Package

rgolding
Explorer
Explorer
Just closed the deal on an 2005 Artic Fox 30U. Always wanted one, so now we'll see how it works out. Seems in good shape.
Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan
Southern Illinois

2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS "Low Key"

Dr__Blake
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoy your new rig, we certainly enjoy ours. Other than being on the heavy side I can't think of anything I'd change.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you like the new rig.
2013 GMC 3500HD Diesel Denali
2019 Outdoors RV 28BHS
Sold - 2012 Arctic Fox 25S
Alberta Canada

2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 CrewMax (Sold - I loved this truck)

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 31W and love it. It has been no trouble at all and heavy but warm at 14 with snow on the ground and the water stayed thawed. It was built in Winchester VA before they closed the plant there.

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
Sure you will be pleased with the 30U. We have been very pleased with our 29V. A solid built unit. Best of luck with your new unit.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Every maker produces some bad units from time to time. I hope it works out and meets your expectations. I own one of the cheapest TT's Keystone produced when I bought it and it has been nothing short of outstanding.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

haste_maker
Explorer II
Explorer II
ReferDog wrote:
Just picked new Artic Fox 30U. Headed out on Tue for shake down run to eastern WA on the river. Hope to be better than last RV, Forest River product.

I don't know anything about the"Artic Fox 30U"..but I do know a lot about the "Forest River products"...in fact I have been banned from the Forest River form for telling the truth about their products...hope you enjoy your new trailer.
Retried Teamster
2007 Allergo

Moved from Forum Technical Support

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new unit...Arctic Fox 30U is a beautiful rig.
(change you sig.)
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro