cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel When Restrictions lifted

frisbeekev
Explorer
Explorer
If your state is like mine, we have not been able to get out and RV yet, and I have cancelled one trip so far this year. I am in hopes things will open this summer so I can back out there. My hope is to go to Assateague Island in MD. at the end of June. What about you? Where is the first place everyone is going to head in the RV once the restrictions are lifted?
92 REPLIES 92

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
ajriding wrote:
To the people who have lost. The shutdown is a hoax, the virus is real, shutting down is not saving any lives.
The virus is real.
The shutdown is the thing people are calling a hoax.
The virus is real. I think everyone is saying there is a virus. At the same time the flu is still out there, and also other diseases, so just because a new virus is here is no reason to be sloppy.
The virus is real. I think someone reading this still thinks I am saying that the virus is not real. I, and many others, are not sure how to explain this point, except to say, the virus is real. People get sick from virus'.
Please stop being confused between a virus and the complete shut down of society. They are not the same.
This is such a tired argument, and nobody is interested in hearing that the virus, that we have heard nothing else of non-stop since January, after the other hoax, the impeachment, ended. We all know there is a virus out there, even people who live under a rock. There is no need to try to let anyone know there is a virus. Everyone knows.
We are tired of the hype.
The numbers are fake. They are way over-blown and largely made up.
The death rates are fake.
So many lies.
There is no reason to continue a shut down now.
To the ones who have lost. Sorry you did not seek the cure, there is a cure that vanishes the virus within 5 hours. This all could have been a big nothing.
If you get sick, take the medicine.
The virus is real, dont be a fool.
Please stop telling people who know the shutdown is not necessary that they are denying a virus exist. That makes no sense at all. Make sense or dont post, please...

Absolutely none of that makes sense. Not sure what you are trying to say!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

ajriding
Explorer II
Explorer II
To the people who have lost. The shutdown is a hoax, the virus is real, shutting down is not saving any lives.
The virus is real.
The shutdown is the thing people are calling a hoax.
The virus is real. I think everyone is saying there is a virus. At the same time the flu is still out there, and also other diseases, so just because a new virus is here is no reason to be sloppy.
The virus is real. I think someone reading this still thinks I am saying that the virus is not real. I, and many others, are not sure how to explain this point, except to say, the virus is real. People get sick from virus'.
Please stop being confused between a virus and the complete shut down of society. They are not the same.
This is such a tired argument, and nobody is interested in hearing that the virus, that we have heard nothing else of non-stop since January, after the other hoax, the impeachment, ended. We all know there is a virus out there, even people who live under a rock. There is no need to try to let anyone know there is a virus. Everyone knows.
We are tired of the hype.
The numbers are fake. They are way over-blown and largely made up.
The death rates are fake.
So many lies.
There is no reason to continue a shut down now.
To the ones who have lost. Sorry you did not seek the cure, there is a cure that vanishes the virus within 5 hours. This all could have been a big nothing.
If you get sick, take the medicine.
The virus is real, dont be a fool.
Please stop telling people who know the shutdown is not necessary that they are denying a virus exist. That makes no sense at all. Make sense or dont post, please...

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Um itโ€™s not serious! Yes people have died but the numbers reported have been doctored. Itโ€™s been proven. Wearing a mask is a feel good measure. And itโ€™s going to make healthy people sick by not getting full fresh oxygen, instead of breathing in their own Carbon dioxide.

I certainly canโ€™t wait till this overhyped flu is over with! Unless they are going to do this with the regular flu and cold and other viruses every year?!

And BTW. To prove what Iโ€™m saying. Here is Chicagoโ€™s director of public healths explanation on how they asses a Covid 19 death. You still think itโ€™s serious after this then you are being lied to by everyone. And itโ€™s not just Chicago thatโ€™s doing this.

Covid death explanation.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

A bad day camping is

Boon_Docker
Explorer III
Explorer III
GrandpaKip wrote:
Yeah, you go ahead and tell the families of all who died that their loved one died of a hoax.
Anyhow, weโ€™re heading to Huntington Beach, SC in a week. Weโ€™ll physical distance and wear a mask when applicable. The mask is to prevent me from spreading anything just in case I do have it.
Weโ€™re not scared but weโ€™re not stupid, either.

The above image was for the benefit of the naysayers that keep trying to tell everyone that it is not serious, a conspiracy, blah blah blah.

Yes, and unfortunately there are some dumb people out there not doing what the authorities recommend.

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah, you go ahead and tell the families of all who died that their loved one died of a hoax.
Anyhow, weโ€™re heading to Huntington Beach, SC in a week. Weโ€™ll physical distance and wear a mask when applicable. The mask is to prevent me from spreading anything just in case I do have it.
Weโ€™re not scared but weโ€™re not stupid, either.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

Boon_Docker
Explorer III
Explorer III

ajriding
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's why so many call it a hoax. The virus may be real, but almost everything attached to it is pure hoax.
The need to shut down is a hoax.
The face mask are a hoax, and dangerous in their own right.
A vax is a hoax, none exist.
6 feet is a hoax.
Fear is a hoax.

Letting tens of thousands of people wander around walmark but arresting people in a 20-person church is a huge hoax.
The WHO is a hoax.
Bill Gates is a hoax.

So many lies, and so many of them are repeated on the forum.

Almost all the deaths from this virus are associated with very unhealthy people with suppressed immune systems and serious underlying medical conditions. So many deaths are in the nursing homes where the NT gov mandated covid elderly be forced back into nursing homes that could not deal with the virus while, yet, the Navy ship, Comfort sat off the docks, empty, waiting for covid patients so the hospitals (and nursing homes?) could be spared any infectious patients...

So many lies.

Most deaths are associated with vitamin D difficency
You people have been worked up into a frenzy of fear.

Dont get the virus, but it is not the danger they make it out to be.

Wash your hands during the virus season. Don't touch your face, eyes or nose with dirty hands.
Wear gloves instead of a mask.
Use alcohol sanitizer when out often.

I have said before. None of these restrictions are legal. They all violate the US Constitution, which is a higher law than any mayor or gov can dictate. The govt cannot quarantine a healthy person, ever.

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
azdryheat wrote:
TomG2 wrote:
dodge guy wrote:

Not to mention the inflated deaths. The numbers are misleading because a lot of the deaths arenโ€™t actually from Corona.

How do you know about the "inflated deaths"? I don't even know what an inflated death is and I doubt that any contributor on a RV forum has the expertise and information to give an exact cause of death for Aunt Ethel.
CDC has mandated that no matter what illness a person already has if they have Covid 19 when they die the death is classified as a covid death. Normally cardiovascular deaths are the number one killer in the US. Now, if someone with cardio issues dies with Covid 19 it's the Covid that killed the person not the carido issues. It's not the heart attack that killed you it's the covid 19.

There was a video from Chicago with pritzker and the Chicago mayor. The head of the medical team that they get their information from said on video that if you were in hospice and died and they tested you. If you tested positive for covid it is listed as a covid death! So if you were terminal because of cancer they are using that person to pad the covid numbers. With that little bit of info, it shows very well what is going on all over the country. The numbers cannot be believed. I'll bet the real number is half of what it is right now!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

A bad day camping is

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
Boon Docker wrote:
azdryheat wrote:

Our campground was almost full and the people we interacted with seemed to act like the Covid didn't exist (retired military, LEO, and fire).

There lies the problem with opening things up too soon with idiots like that, while active cases are still on the rise.

There lies the problem with the entire situation and all the misinformation around. Most from the media, social media, certain politicians, and a lot even in this thread, like your 6% death rate. I guess since someone has predicted that 70% of the entire population could be infected as time goes on we can expect 20 million deaths in the US and 500 million worldwide? Idiots indeed.

This is here to stay. A vaccine may be developed at some point, but it also may not be developed, and even if it is will it be 100% effective? Is the vaccine for Influenza A/B etc 100% effective? Perhaps the solution is to keep everything as current. Never open campgrounds and parks again......ever. Keep Walmarts and other stores rules as is currently, although the vast majority of customers are not paying much attention to direction arrows on floors or pieces of blue tape 6' apart. Wear a mask forever. Never reopen bars, restaurants, or personal services businesses like salons, and just leave unemployment at 15% or higher. Really, that's not a big deal.

This started with the intent of flattening a curve so as to minimize a possibility of overloading the healthcare system. Now some have taken it and morphed it into;

"We have to prevent the chance of anyone ever being infected with this virus again and protect all 330 million US citizens from ever getting sick, we have to keep people safe". we're working hard to "keep people safe". Do not worry we're "keeping you safe".

Anyone else sick and tired of "Being kept safe" by edicts issued by politicians?

A relative who has been in a personal care home for 6 years passed last month. 79 years old, double amputee due to type 2 diabetes, advanced heart disease, and other issues. His death was chalked up to Covid 19.

Some of you folks have had your screws loosened. Now those that do not follow every edict issued blindly are "idiots" LOL. Stay home.......forever.....be safe.

The sky is falling, we're all gonna die.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
TomG2 wrote:
dodge guy wrote:

Not to mention the inflated deaths. The numbers are misleading because a lot of the deaths arenโ€™t actually from Corona.

How do you know about the "inflated deaths"? I don't even know what an inflated death is and I doubt that any contributor on a RV forum has the expertise and information to give an exact cause of death for Aunt Ethel.
CDC has mandated that no matter what illness a person already has if they have Covid 19 when they die the death is classified as a covid death. Normally cardiovascular deaths are the number one killer in the US. Now, if someone with cardio issues dies with Covid 19 it's the Covid that killed the person not the carido issues. It's not the heart attack that killed you it's the covid 19.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ended up getting a site in PA for next weekend. Our governor has been so weird on this, they opened up bars, hair salons, massage places, etc all of which are close contact (bars aren't supposed to be, but pics from first day show people almost on top of each other) and yet I can't take my fully self contained trailer to a 50x40 site where I'm not going to be in contact with anyone outside my family, so stupid.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
"parts of the campground are closed, showers, dock's, office and restaurant."

It's all a hoax to get us to buy self-contained units.

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Will probably go later in the year to the seasonal site. Kind of funny the seasonal sites are considered essential service while the overnite campground is considered non-essential. Talked to the campground owner and some parts of the campground are closed, showers, dock's, office and restaurant.

It will be different this year for sure.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not to mention the 5000 cases in NY where the GOV mandated that assisted living homes must take COVID patients, and as a result, 5000 people died.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
DallasSteve wrote:
....snip..... the death rate among healthy people is much, much lower. Healthy people meaning those who have taken good care of they bodies with a good diet, plenty of exercise, and healthy habits like not smoking. Therein lies the problem: idiots who haven't taken care of their health. I have little sympathy for them.

The death rate among "YOUNG" people is much much lower.

Not sure our parents and grandparents who are dying a very unpleasant death from the virus like being called "idiots". Name calling is easy and extremely popular these days.