Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1977 Sunline Truck Camper FULL BUILD

Kxracer704
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all,

My girlfriend and I got a classic 1977 Sunline truck camper (11 FKS Model) for a very reasonable price.....free. We started the large task of fully rebuilding this beast from the ground up. We have posted this build on the Sunline Coach Owner's Club Forum (for those who are also on that forum).
See images attached for the how the camper looked when we picked it up. Also check out my***Link Removed*** youtube channel (search for kxracer704 and click on the truck camper playlist) for video updates on this entire build.

Thanks!
Jay & Jenette
115 REPLIES 115

87WW_Alpine10
Explorer
Explorer
I just binge-watched most, if not all of your truck camper videos. You are inspiring me to get in and get going, all in, on my semi-vintage tc project. Thanks, and I can't wait to see you guys on your first trip out when its all done.

-e

Kxracer704
Explorer
Explorer
notsobigjoe wrote:
When do you think you'll be camping? I estimate at this rate maybe the fall? It looks great!

Getting out there before the close of this camping season is the goal...as of now.

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
notsobigjoe wrote:
When do you think you'll be camping? I estimate at this rate maybe the fall? It looks great!

Faster than me, I've been working on the restoration of my Amerigo for six years now :p.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
Another great video
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

Kxracer704
Explorer
Explorer