cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

DrDoom
Explorer
Explorer
Here's one from a couple weeks ago. We were in Townsend WI for vacation at a pretty nice campground called Maple Heights. Very wooded sites and fairly level considering they were mostly sand and dirt
2011 F150 3.5L EcoBoost 4X4 RC LB
2011 Dutchmen Sport 185DB
Pair of Yamaha Grizzlys 450cc and 550cc

Benito
Explorer
Explorer

On Ile-aux-Coudres in the middle of the St Lawrence River, Quebec, Canada

Benito
Explorer
Explorer

Mt Chisos Basin campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas
March 2009

Benito
Explorer
Explorer

On the road to Rio Grande Village campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas
March 2009

ol_blue1
Explorer
Explorer
We retired ol'blue last year. Our son bought this truck new in 2008 and decided after a year he really wanted a 7.3 diesel. So we bought the truck from him. ol'blue is still around, it is our fun truck now.

2008 F350 6.4

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
BaddAndy wrote:
Having fun at Liberty WA

While you were in Liberty, I was far away (in Moab, UT)

White Pass, WA, on my way to Moab.

Near Helper, UT

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

BigGrey
Explorer
Explorer
We Love It !

John

2009 F350 DRW CC, 2012 Airstream Flying Cloud

esevin
Explorer
Explorer
We just took our new (to us) Amerigo TC rig camping (to Santa Cruz, CA) for the first time a couple of weeks ago. As I was walking back to the camp site from the beach, I spotted a guy and his son taking a very long look at our TC.

This was what caught their interest...

BaddAndy
Explorer
Explorer
Having fun at Liberty WA

01 Ford F-150 7700
98 Fleetwood Angler 8B

Not 1 pound overweight!

coinless
Explorer
Explorer

Our maiden voyage with the boat and camper. With the Torklift Superhitch it handled great!
2006 Ford F350 DRW, 4wd, 2007 Lance 1131, towing a 2000 Super Air Nautique. All paid for with cash money!

jcavm1a2
Explorer
Explorer

Ok, it ain't a palace but...I intend to use this as a command post in my war against marauding Browns, Brookies, Cutthroats, and Rainbows currently running unchecked in the Rockies!

2006 Palomino Bronco 800

Am very happy with this baby!

A few more from the road:

He travels the fastest who travels alone.
Rudyard Kipling

clinthia
Explorer
Explorer

On the bluff overlooking the Pacific at Kirk Creek Campground.
Clint
2007.5 Dodge 3500 4X4 Crewcab with 6.7 Cummins
2004 EC950 w/ slideout
2 Costco 6 volts
Yamaha EF1000IS
Kyocera solar panel
GO POWER 300 watt 12 volt PSW inverter
TorkLift tiedowns with Fastguns
Timbrens
Homemade bumpstops
The Schnauzers Madeline & Genevieve

JRSinAK
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a pic of the cheapest, most hacked up camper in Alaska. I bought this for $200 bucks, it's my first truck camper. The previous owner decided to 'fix' the jacks by screwing the brackets in the side of the 'wing' in the back, where there's nothing solid, basically I had to resupport all 4 jacks. But hey, it doesn't leak (after hours of sealing) and it's got a bed! I have it on a '89 F350 Crew cab LB with a 7.3 diesel. It's a Jayco 850, doesn't seem to bother my F350 a bit.

Nothing fancy here, early 90's Jayco Jay Hunter 850, '89 Ford F350 4X4 CC LB Diesel, a few 4 wheelers, couple dogs, kid, no boats, not yet anyhow!

skruske
Explorer
Explorer
For the first time since 1982 my wife & I do not own a TT or TC of some kind. We just sold our '03 S&S to some friends.

It is pictured here at the Jbar4 Ranch outside East Helena MT.

eta: just found some additional pics.

This was south east of Bowman ND on some land we were looking to purchase.

Just prior to the S&S we had a '94 Hornet. That pic is on a Prairie Dog town near Winnett MT.

Friday we pick up a fully optioned '05 Bigfoot 10.6e in Colorado Springs. We are excited.

ETA: Here's the 'new' Bigfoot. This is an impressive TC & we are very pleased.

'97 F-250 4x4 Powerstroke. 2005 Bigfoot 10.6e
Will hunt for food ๐Ÿ™‚