cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2013 Alaska Trip Completed

lonnie4801
Explorer
Explorer
We have completed our Alaska trip and am currently in Saskatoon, SK visiting children.

I have just completed posting my Trip Log and Photos on our web site. I have revamped the home page to make it easier to navigate through the pages. The website is lonnieandsue.com. You can link to it from my signature.
2007 HR Ambassador 40'
2015 Colorado Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
West Texas, Retired

Fulltimers. No more grass to cut, no more leaves to rake, and can move if we don't like our neighbors.

Have driven or camped in 49 states. Have camped in all Provinces in Canada.
5 REPLIES 5

55cruisers
Explorer
Explorer
lonnie4801 wrote:
We have completed our Alaska trip and am currently in Saskatoon, SK visiting children.

I have just completed posting my Trip Log and Photos on our web site. I have revamped the home page to make it easier to navigate through the pages. The website is lonnieandsue.com. You can link to it from my signature.

Thanks for the link. Haven't had a chance to go through it yet. We are planning a trip for 2014 so am gleaning as much information as we can.

Diane

joe_b_
Explorer
Explorer
Duplicate post - hit the enter key one time to many. LOL
joe b.
Stuart Florida
Formerly of Colorado and Alaska
2016 Fleetwood Flair 31 B Class A w/bunks
www.picturetrail.com/jbpacooper
Alaska-Colorado and other Trips posted
"Without challenge, adventure is impossible".

joe_b_
Explorer
Explorer
Got it to work fine on my desktop. I had to go to "full screen" to get it to show up. I run a 24 inch flat screen on the desktop. On my iPad which I was using this afternoon, I never was able to get it to show up even at full screen. Must have moved it off the screen somehow.
Thanks again for all the work you guys did on this blog.
joe b.
Stuart Florida

lonnie4801
Explorer
Explorer
Joe,

When you select a Photo file the pictures load and takes about 40% of the page. When you right click one time on the photo it should enlarge it, and all the rest in the file, by about 100%. The descriptions should be available to read.

It works fine on my computer but will try a different computer tonight. I anyone else is having trouble getting the descriptions to show up with the photos please let me know.

If you are going to "full screen" for viewing, it may be pushing the descriptions off the page.

One point. Apparently the program does not recognize an "apostrophe" mark or a "quote" mark. I noticed it substitutes a "?" mark for them in the photo citations.

Lonnie
2007 HR Ambassador 40'
2015 Colorado Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
West Texas, Retired

Fulltimers. No more grass to cut, no more leaves to rake, and can move if we don't like our neighbors.

Have driven or camped in 49 states. Have camped in all Provinces in Canada.

joe_b_
Explorer
Explorer
Nice report on the trip. Is there some way I can see the photo descriptions when I am looking at the enlarged images? The descriptions show up fine on the smaller thumbnail versions. You put a lot of work into this project, one I plan to go back to again for additional "looks."
Thanks
joe b.
Stuart Florida