cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best route from boston to cooperstown Ny

camperc
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a trip to Cooperstown NY from Boston and we are staying at shadow brook campground. (has anyone stayed there) I'm looking for the best route. We will traveling in a 37ft motorhome towing a dingy also My nephew is attending college out that way looking forward to the visit
Camperc
Cliff and Francine
Ma.
MH 2015 Winnebago vista 36y Ford Triton V10
TD 13 GMC Terrain V6
Good Sam Life Member
3 REPLIES 3

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Another option is to take I-88 west off 90, to Rte 28 north (just east of Oneonta). Rte 28 North to Cooperstown. If you have time as well, hit up Brooks BBQ on Rte 7 in Oneonta. Both Hartwick & SUNY Oneonta colleges close by.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
camperc wrote:
We are planning a trip to Cooperstown NY from Boston and we are staying at shadow brook campground. (has anyone stayed there) I'm looking for the best route. We will traveling in a 37ft motorhome towing a dingy also My nephew is attending college out that way looking forward to the visit

While in Cooperstown don't miss the Farmer's museum on route 80 just north of town.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
My route would be Mass pike-thruway to I88 to US 20 and US 20 to East Springfield and then Cr31 a few miles to cg.

least stop and go is to stay on thruway to Canajoharie and then NY 163 to us20 to East Springfield then CR 31
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind