cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Finding "Blank's Place) on Baja

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, a month ago a woman told me about her house on the beach was for sale. I asked where and she said San Rafael on Baja Cal. in Mexico. The name of the place was Pete's Place, or Mike's Place, some first name I can't remember. And er "house" was #88.

So I find the resort online, can't now recall the name or if it was an RV park along with other accomodations, but I seem to recall that it had RV facilities. To be fair, my interest was in seeing the #88 unit. I called the business and was told I wasn't going to find pics online.

So now, having mentioned it to a friend back then, she now wants the phone number so she can make reservations for her daughter and herself. Of course, I can't remember the correct name.

One thing I do recall is that it wasn't shown to be in San Rafael. That seems to be an area within Ensenada. But probably nearby Ensenada.

Obviously, I don't know that area at all but am hoping someone will recognize what I'm trying to find and help me with the correct name so I can again find a phone number. Oh, yeah. I'm pretty sure there was an 800 number so the call was not international.

Sorry for such vague info and thanks for any help in finding this place for my friend.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."
5 REPLIES 5

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
cekkk wrote:

That's it! Thanks a ton. I'll get the number and give it to Rafina, my friend.

Great,glad to help. It is a fun place to camp and the Cantina is a lot of fun too.

We go to the Poker Run when we can.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
darsben1 wrote:
Can you get your phone records online and look for the number?
MIne are online for 90 days

That wasn't practical because the company pays the phone bill from another city and the hassle would take too long. This produced results in no time. Otherwise, a good idea in most situations.

So thanks for the suggestion.
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
Could it be in San Felipe Petes Camp We camp there and they have homes there too.

Homes at Petes Camp in San Felipe.

That's it! Thanks a ton. I'll get the number and give it to Rafina, my friend.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Could it be in San Felipe Petes Camp We camp there and they have homes there too.

Homes at Petes Camp in San Felipe.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Can you get your phone records online and look for the number?
MIne are online for 90 days
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind