cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Niagara Falls Directions

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Anyone around that Actually Lives in Niagara Falls NY?
For our trip in August, we will be staying at Four Mile Creek State Park, I do realize that we have to arrive at Niagara Falls State Park early to get a Parking spot in one of the parking lots, (preferably Lot #1).
The Park website recommends coming in from I190 to Niagara Falls Blvd., then, I assume to Main St & to Rainbow Blvd to O'laughlin.
The only problem is, we have to first make a stop up on Highland Ave to drop the fur kid off at daycare, so I guess my real question for someone that actually lives there what's the most direct way, with least traffic early weekday, from Highland & College Aves. Feel free to PM me if you wish. Thanks
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund
4 REPLIES 4

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Western NY and can give some directions, but I'm in the hospital with my wife right now, so I'll fill you in later about getting around NF, ok?

Here is a link to another forum with info on NF

RVillage group Niagara-Falls-Things to do or done.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a great blog with gorgeous photos and how to take them on Niagara Falls. At the bottom of this write-up is a sunset picture of a guy and his dog. Click on that picture for a review of the campground.

https://wheelingit.us/2017/07/14/8-tips-for-visiting-photographing-niagara-falls/
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
gee it's hard not to say 'Down'.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
I can't help you with the directions, but make sure you bring your Four Mile Creek receipt with you. That's your "ticket" into the parking lots with no charge.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate