cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Saturday morning forecast -50*C

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, everybody that is out of Saskatoon stay away and anyone that can leave should go now.No kidding that is the forecast and as you know anything over - 40 F and C are the same,it just doesn't matter.Be careful and safe people,and don't forget to fill your propane tanks.lol.
36 REPLIES 36

skipnchar
Explorer
Explorer
Ok I will quit complaining about our overnight low, forecast to be 1 degree F. Be careful up there
2011 F-150 HD Ecoboost 3.5 V6. 2550 payload, 17,100 GCVWR -
2004 F-150 HD (Traded after 80,000 towing miles)
2007 Rockwood 8314SS 34' travel trailer

US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Current temperatures in Saskatoon at 9:00 p.m.

-31 c, -24 f

Windchill

-41 c, -42 f
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Peg_Leg
Explorer
Explorer
Brrrrrr.
2012 Chevy 3500HD Dually 4X4
Crew Cab long bed 6.0 gasser 4.10
2019 Open Range OF337RLS
Yamaha EF3000iSE
retired gadgetman

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
Orion wrote:
as you know anything over - 40 F and C are the same,it just doesn't matter

Just a small correction, Celsius & Fahrenheit are only the same AT minus 40. Minus 50C is equal to minus 58F! Still bloody cold though! We even had an inch of snow here today in Victoria. The mayor just announced a state of emergency and the local military is on standby!

Like I said it just doesn't matter once it is over -40 who cares.Yes we will be drinking stuff and the color there also just doesn't matter only the alcohol content.lol.15 year old single malt will do nicely,except grandson has a basketball tourney and I will be there for sure.

Orion
Explorer
Explorer
as you know anything over - 40 F and C are the same,it just doesn't matter

Just a small correction, Celsius & Fahrenheit are only the same AT minus 40. Minus 50C is equal to minus 58F! Still bloody cold though! We even had an inch of snow here today in Victoria. The mayor just announced a state of emergency and the local military is on standby!
Sometimes I sit and think deep thoughts. other times, I just sit!

tkcas01
Explorer
Explorer
Ain't in FL by accident! :E

Good luck up there!
Roaming Full Timer

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Good grief. Is it even humanly possible to live in weather like that?
I'd probably be drinking the pink stuff.

Good luck.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro