Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I-95 in South Carolina

A camper told me yesterday, that I-95 was closed somewhere in South Carolina. I looked online today and found nothing about it. Has anyone traveled that route recently?

KC to Rio Grand Valley

We're looking for a route from KC to Alamo, TX that bypasses Dallas. Has anyone tried going I-49 to Carthage, then I-44 to Hwy 69. Then jumping on Indian Nation Turnpike from McAlester to Hugo, then 271 thru Paris and Tyler. Then south on 69 out o...

LindaS by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Disrespect along the Alaska Highway

Alongside the Alaska Highway at Km 1212.2, south of Teslin, sits a cenotaph to honour Corporal Max Richardson of Company "F", 340th Engineers, U.S. Army, who was killed near here on October 17th, 1942. A minor amount of maintenance has been done over...

Brand comb Rd.

Is anyone familiar with Brand comb Rd. between Westport and Laytonville Ca.? I'm pulling a 37' fit wheel and wondering if that would be an acceptable alternative to Hwy.20 between Fort Bragg and 101.

US82 throuhg Texas

If you weren't in a huge hurry, would crossing TX on US82 late May be a decent choice?I do enjoy back roads, small towns, fields of flower, and have about three to five days to cross the state.

kohldad by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad road - Hwy 491 in NM

I thought I'd let everyone know about this Hwy.We just traveled from Moab, UT to Gallup, NM taking Hwy 191 & 491. It's a beautiful ride all the way through UT and SW Colorado, but from Shiprock,NM to Gallup,NM there is a 22 mile long construction zo...

Vicksburg bypass??

Traveling south on HyWy 61 towards vicksburg. As you go over bridge you face a large upward climb. Just before the hill ther is a turn to right which states "port of Vicksburg." Will this route bypass the hill and will it allow a 26 ft class C towin...

Kennyg by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tappan Zee Bridge and 9 west heading south..

Leaving Ct on Saturday morning to head to Outer Banks, N.C.Going around NYC on Saturday we thought of using Tappan Zee Bridge then 9.Using N.J. turnpike to 195, then 295/40 into Delawre.Then 95 to Cabelas in Wilmington,Delaware for the night.Never do...

Listing of Campgrounds

Getting excited about the first trip south in about 5 years. With the aging of The Church Book, I'm not seeing an alternative to a locator of CGs. Rvparkreviews.com has a pretty good Mexico section but its dated too (not their fault...we RV'ers need ...

Belgique by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Natchez Trace and Fall Colors.

Just spent the last week down in Mississippi on the Trace. Depending on what the leftovers from Patricia do, it looks like next week will be about the peak colors in that section. Below Tupelo, the reds and yellows are really coming on strong today...

Johno02 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Melaque damage

getting some reports form my contacts there. melaque Paradise RV park will reopen tommorrow. RVs stored at Laguna Del Tule are still there, but no idea how much damage. Lots of trees down & broken windows. because the nucleaus of the storm hit such a...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes