Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Natchez Trace and Fall Colors.

Just spent the last week down in Mississippi on the Trace. Depending on what the leftovers from Patricia do, it looks like next week will be about the peak colors in that section. Below Tupelo, the reds and yellows are really coming on strong today...

Johno02 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Melaque damage

getting some reports form my contacts there. melaque Paradise RV park will reopen tommorrow. RVs stored at Laguna Del Tule are still there, but no idea how much damage. Lots of trees down & broken windows. because the nucleaus of the storm hit such a...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

FMM in Tijuana

Walked across the border to Tijuana last week to get pesos and our FMM's. The pedestrian crossing is still in the same location, to the east of the car crossing. New building, nice set up, and FAST!Got our 180 day permits, they took credit cards (thi...

Let Them Know You Are Coming

A scary phantom for businessmen and workers alike is the fear that a natural disaster is going to scare their customers away via rumors of damaged infrastructure, eroded beaches closed businesses you name it. The fear may not make much sense to folks...

Can one ever tire of vineyards and just drivin around?

Probably not, eh....Have taken the last week of October to wander a bit. So far, the south Okanagan to Osoyoos. Looks like Grand Forks today and then over next few days, maybe cross into the US at Carson and head towards Molson.If you are into starga...

Best route from Lubbock, TX to Shelton, WA

Hi everyone,I am new to the forum, but I hope someone can help me with this. My husband and I are moving our 29 foot travel trailer from Lubbock, TX to Shelton, WA in mid November. My husband just got a job in Washington and we are hoping to be the...

spah by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

going to Alaska with doggie

want to go next year to Alaska with my dog.Question is,,what does the Canadian government want to see for dog to go thru Canada,what shots does she need. I have all the shots here in Fla. Im wondering if Canada has any rules on additional shots.

Pinery Halloween Weekend II

Left Windsor last Sunday for a week at the Pinery.......and the Halloween Weekend. Weather was warm,sun was shining...... by the time we passed thru Watford the weather had turned, the skies grew dark and we were met by that white stuff.....lots of w...

rickm by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

70° 1 Year Road Trip

Just stumbled on a blog where a weather guy put together a one year road trip where every day the high should be about 70 degrees.One is a 9125 mile contiguous U.S.A. trip, the other is arranged to includ Alaska for 13,235 miles. Road Trip Blog

Dodge City US283 Okla?

How is US283 from Dodge City KS to Vernon TX? I'm real leery of Oklahoma road surfaces tend to avoid them unless I hear they're ok.

greg121 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hemet, Ca to Grand Canyon and beyond recommendations

We'll be going to Hemet in April for my wife's grandmother's 90th birthday so we want to head to Az, and possibly S. Utah then up through Id and home to the PNW. We do realize the weather in April can be unpredictable, so we're staying flexible. Thi...

nohurry by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Route help. Florida to Gatlinburg

Looking for route intel/suggestions from Central Florida (Ocala) to Jellystone RV Park near Gatlinburg. Driving a 30' class C, 2002 Ford V10. Google Maps has three options:1. I75N to Atlanta, then 285 to 23 /74 to I40 across the mountains.2. 301N to...

C_Ref by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes