cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Adult FHU RV park recommendations?

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
The site won't let me search 55+... We have decided that, for now, we are not campers, but are RVers. It seems like most of the reviews are geared for those who prefer nature to FHU. We are looking for personal experiences with specific parks, not just an Internet search. Help?
7 REPLIES 7

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rvcoutdoors.com/catherines-landing/accomodation/rv-sites/
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! This is the type we hope to find. Any others ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Deer Creek Valley, Topeka KS

Is this the type of park you are looking to find?
Dave & Kathy
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Our next big trip will be to Florida from WA. We are current thinking of hitting some of the Midwest and then going through Atlanta to Florida. We would like to come back up, maybe on 77 or 81 to the northeast and come back through SD & MT. We did much of the southeast last year. We like hitting both scenic places and tourist stops. We don't mind driving a few miles to see things, but really want FHU and decent sized sites... Thanks!

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
We also are RVer's, not campers (been there done that a lot years ago). But we like Nature. Agree, let us know your area of interest - people here will be glad to help you. I will do the best I can here in the 11 western states / 2 western provinces.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
RVcrazy wrote:
The site won't let me search 55+... We have decided that, for now, we are not campers, but are RVers. It seems like most of the reviews are geared for those who prefer nature to FHU. We are looking for personal experiences with specific parks, not just an Internet search. Help?

Any particular area of the country?
Dave & Kathy
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
RVcrazy wrote:
The site won't let me search 55+...
Try just 55.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman