cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone traveling to Vermont for leaf season?

stew47
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone traveling to Vermont? Are there covid restrictions?
19 REPLIES 19

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
stew47 wrote:
Well scratch that. Our county is in the 400 to 799 column. Which doesnโ€™t make sense cause we currently have 20 positives and population of 100000.

They base it on a per million ratio, which puts the number above what they want.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

stew47
Explorer
Explorer
Well scratch that. Our county is in the 400 to 799 column. Which doesnโ€™t make sense cause we currently have 20 positives and population of 100000.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
I don't need to travel to Vermont for the foliage; I'm already here. :B

There are self-quarantine requirements for travelers coming from many areas. See this link for details. If you're from a county in the northeast where the infection rate is sufficiently low, no quarantine is required; there's a map of which counties meet this requirement that's updated weekly.

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Yes. See the website below. If are not in a blue-colored county you cannot go. And from what I've read and heard they are checking. I don't know how though.

https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel

I cannot go because I live in Hillsborough County, NH. I see no reason to violate their rules as it's for the safety of everyone.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I wish...not this year.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad