Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Biglerville, PA places to stay?

eatdesk
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
We are going to Biglerville High School over Memorial Day weekend for our son's soccer tournament. We are unable to locate any place to camp in the area. Does anyone know of any place one can park their rig in the area? We do not need any type of hook up, just a spot we will be allowed to park. Anyone know of any parking lots or anything in the area that will allow us to park overnight?

Thanks!
Shelley
5 REPLIES 5

eatdesk
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you so very much for your help! We had tried all the campgrounds around the area with no success; then I decided to try this forum. I am glad I did. I was able to secure a spot at the South Mountain Fairgrounds. I can not tell you how much I appreciate that you took the time to respond. South Mountain.... here we come!! Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

CampingBugs
Explorer
Explorer
Gettysburg Campground

Great place.. we stay there often.
And it'll be very convenient to Biglerville area (like within 5 miles away)
SAFE & HAPPY TRAVELS! :B
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The 'Bug' Family
----
Carolyn & John

2006 Fleetwood Utah
2003 Chevy Tahoe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Map shows States camped in*

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
You are near Pine Grove Furnace State Park.They have electric hookups,new bath houses with showers. Water hydrants through out the campground and a dump station. There are 2 lakes for swimming with new restrooms and a snack bar.If you have a dog,they only allow dogs in certain sites. And being that it will be Memorial Day Weekend,they may already be booked.But that looks like the closest one to Biglerville.

You will be very close to Gettysburg , there are a few campgrounds in that area , look on Woodalls and get a list..

The issue will be that its Memorial day weekend , and here in PA the weather has not been nice so we all have cabin fever. I bet most are already booked solid...
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Call these folks, they have some free camping for some events, I don't know if they allow camping between events, but worth a call.

South Mountain