cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Enjoy America vs Passport America

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I see lots of PA members, but don't see anything on Enjoy America. Are they too redundant? Advantages to having both? The price is right...
6 REPLIES 6

rocmoc
Explorer
Explorer
We use Passport every year. Has always saved much more money than it cost. You HAVE TO check the Campground offered by Passport on http://rvparkreviews.com/ If the park does not have a good review, move on to the the next park. We have nearly always been able to find a good safe park. Passport does require some flexibility as parks are not always available in peak seasons. That may explain why it works for us because we try to avoid traveling when everyone else is. Will be staying in a few Passport parks next month.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico
rocmoc n Great SouthWest USA

gajd33
Explorer
Explorer
agesilaus wrote:
I have never heard of Enjoy America. We have subscribed to PPA for a number of years but we rarely use it. It seems like their CG are rarely near where we are going. So I'm thinking of dropping it this year.

I agree on both accounts. We have the PPA and dont find it as useful as old mr Good Sam.

remoandiris
Explorer
Explorer
PPA has paid for itself many times over for me.
2011 GMC 3500 Dually
New to me 2006 Jayco Designer 38RDQS
2 Boxers and a Maine Coon

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
For Me, Enjoy America is free with my RPI membership.
There is a $2 charge for each Enjoy America reservation.
There is no reservation fee for PassPort America.
The only cost is the yearly membership dues.
I rarely use ether one, so Enjoy America is the better deal for me.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

SmithFamily
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased the lifetime PPA a few years ago, we don't use it regularly, but it has come in handy a few times when we wanted to get away for a long weekend. I haven't heard of Enjoy America.

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have never heard of Enjoy America. We have subscribed to PPA for a number of years but we rarely use it. It seems like their CG are rarely near where we are going. So I'm thinking of dropping it this year.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper