cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Erie Canal

LJAZ
Explorer
Explorer
Heading out for an Erie Canal trip soon, although not exactly in an RV. We've rented a canal boat for a week, but it's similar to an RV with a lot of the same amenities, just no wheels.:D

We'll be visiting towns along the canal from Fairport to Seneca Falls. Starting point is Macedon. The boat comes with bicycles so we have limited transportation, but realistically we're limited to a mile or two from the canal at the most.

Wondering what places folks recommend to see along the way that are close by. I've done the google search, but wondering if any folks have specific recommendations, or if there's sights that don't show up on google.
2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4
2009 Funfinder 210 WBS
Prodigy P3
17 REPLIES 17

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Do a search for canal walk whatever you are looking for. A lot of towns on the canal have stuff just for you.

LJAZ
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, I did that. They were gave the same answers as the basic google search. Maybe that's all there is, was just hoping to hear from some folks with personal experience of things to see that don't show up on a basic internet search.
2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4
2009 Funfinder 210 WBS
Prodigy P3

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
Check with your rental agency, I'm sure that they have gotten that question more than once.