cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fishing Bridge site sizes?

1320quick
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a Yellowstone trip this summer and would like to stay at Fishing Bridge based upon it's location and full hookups. My question has to do with the size of the sites. We have a Sundance 285TS (I always equate that to 28.5') 5th wheel. When looking at the reservation website, it breaks down the sites at 30ft or less, 35ft or less and 40ft or less. The week we would like to go shows the 35ft and 40ft sites sold out. The only sites available are 30ft or less. While the 5th wheel is badged 285TS, the physical length is 31'4". The spare tire and bumper hanging off the back account for 16".

My wife thinks we will be fine in the 30ft or less site. I'm a more "by the book" kinda guy and worry the site will not fit our 5th wheel and we could be turned away. Any one know how strict they are on length? Thoughts????
2002 GMC 2500HD 2WD, SRW LB 8.1 Allison
2014 Heartland Sundance XLT 285TS
1998 Champion 190SX - 175hp Johnson FastStrike
17 REPLIES 17

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
You will probably be very tight in one of the small sites, but it will most certainly be worth it to have full hookups and be in the park. You probably won't be able to park your tow vehicle on your site but there are parking places very close by.
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
When we stayed we had a Trailmanor TT and that with the F150 had none too much space. We were in the short site section. The Trailmanor was 28 ft overall.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

wkswenson
Explorer
Explorer
Fishing Bridge is very much by the book - they will want to know the measured length of your rig and your truck and the combo connected when reserving a site.
Walter & Donna Swenson
2013 Cedar Creek 38FL - Front Living, Trail Air
2011 Dodge RAM 3500 6.7 CTD DRW CC LB
Our Website - "A Work in Progress"