cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happy Trails RV park in Arizona - any feedback?

susblum
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like you have to rent from a realtor as the sites are privately owned. If you have a problem you can't run to the office. Over a thousand sites too. Huge! But it's close to family so we are trying to check it out more
Any one have experience to share?
5 REPLIES 5

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
Me Again wrote:
Bell Road in Surprise is a Zoo of traffic and Grand Ave is no better. Come over to the East Valley. Better Air quality also. Chris

Must agree with Chris - we like the East Valley, lots of active arts centers for concerts, great shopping, and the storms seem to go up the west side of Phoenix.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bell Road in Surprise is a Zoo of traffic and Grand Ave is no better. Come over to the East Valley. Better Air quality also. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
We know folks staying there year after year and love it. It just depends what kind of atmosphere you like in a park. It offers a lot of activities. I wouldn't worry about getting help if something goes wrong with your rental. It wouldn't have such a good reputation if there were issues. They've got it worked out.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
It is in Surprise, for those wondering where in AZ it is located. Yes, it is huge, but 1K isn't a lot of sites in the Valley Of The Sun. Our park has 1800 sites and Mesa Regal has 2500, as do some others.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
We have several friends that own there and we have visited on occasion. Make sure you familiarize yourself on the rules and regulations, BEFORE you put your money down. There is NO way we could live under the constraints they have in place, which IMO, are worse than any HOA I have ever seen.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today