cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Has anyone been to Myrtle Beach Travel Park recently?

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
Try to get information on how things are at Myrtle Beach Travel Park. We have reservations for September 8th. Please respond with both good or bad.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH RESPONSES OUTSIDE OF WHAT THE CAMPGROUND IS LIKE. MY LAST ATTEMPT TO GET INFORMATION GENERATED OVER 28 RESPONSES IN A SHORT TIME AND WAS CLOSED. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW NASTY SOME OF THE RESPONSES WERE TO OTHER POSTERS. SO AGAIN ONLY DETAILS OF HOW THE CAMPGROUND IS RIGHT NOW.

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
4 REPLIES 4

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
You could try calling them.
Puma 30RKSS

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
One of my fav CGs as well. I'm sure the OP has been there to see the updates, but for the benefit of others:
https://www.myrtlebeachtravelpark.com/covid-19/

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
I've stated recently in a similar post that myrtle beach travel park is a very popular vacation destination among the RVers here in VA.
I personally know of 5 friends and their families who've recently spent a week at this park and always have high praise apon returning home.

Go and enjoy.

dpgllg wrote:
Try to get information on how things are at Myrtle Beach Travel Park. We have reservations for September 8th. Please respond with both good or bad.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH RESPONSES OUTSIDE OF WHAT THE CAMPGROUND IS LIKE. MY LAST ATTEMPT TO GET INFORMATION GENERATED OVER 28 RESPONSES IN A SHORT TIME AND WAS CLOSED. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW NASTY SOME OF THE RESPONSES WERE TO OTHER POSTERS. SO AGAIN ONLY DETAILS OF HOW THE CAMPGROUND IS RIGHT NOW.

Dave

Hello Dave,

We were scheduled there last week and cancelled. We have friends that were there until this past weekend.

Their exact words - "Some minor RV damage around he park, and some very minor park damage due to high water and gusty wind". All seams to be ok now...
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet