cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hinsdale Campground, Hinsdale, NHI

Bobchambe
Explorer
Explorer
I do not recommend this campground for a few reasons.
I have stayed at this campground twice, once for the season in 2013, and came back for a month this year, not for the facilities, but because I have family close by. This will be the last time!
The rates are increasing, but nothing is being improved. I had to trim the trees before I could set up my RV, and the sewer is higher than the site.
The "wi-fi" is only available at the community center, not at your site, and the cable TV is sporadic. We haven't had it for two days,and it usually goes off when it rains.
They have one washer and one dryer, which my wife refuses to use because they are filthy.
There is nobody from the campground around at night, so campers can pretty much do what they want.If I could get a refund, I wouldn't stay the last two weeks, and we definitely will not be back.
I don't know how this place qualifies to be a Good Sam park.
2 REPLIES 2

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kindly post a review at their page at Trip Advisor to help other campers. Here's the link
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g46121-d1631327-Reviews-Hinsdale_Campground-Hinsdale_New_Ham...
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
I love the town of Hinsdale because the family is there, but its not much of a tourist place so I'll bet folks who do go to that RV campground go for other reasons than checking out the sites. They probably have a captive audience if you know what I mean. Put your review in RV Park Reviews.