cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hurricane Matthew/Myrtle Beach

Drbolasky
Explorer
Explorer
Does anybody know how the Myrtle Beach area fared during Matthew? Lots of press on NC but very little on the news about South Carolina. We had planned a mid-winter escape for early 2017.......:E

Doug, Linda, Audrey (USN) & Andrew

2008 Sequoia SR-5, 5.7 L, 2000 Coachmen Futura 2790TB Bunkhouse, Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension, Reese W.D. Hitch/Dual Cam Sway Control, Prodigy Brake Controller, McKesh Mirrors
:B
17 REPLIES 17

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
I was/am on a SC/GA beach caravan that was to begin 10/23 and end 11/4. This year we had 3 stops as opposed to 4, and two have cancelled us: Edisto Beach SP and Huntington Beach SP. We are waiting on notification of our last stop, Tybee Island. Prior to the caravan I had booked Hunting Island, which has also cancelled.

We are thinking that even if that's not cancelled, and we can book inland for the week prior, that bugs will be bad and businesses will be closed. Foley Beach near Charleston is up and running.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

chast
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi--we will be going through MB tomorrow on our way south. Will report back after we do--stay tuned.
chartrue2@aol.com

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Drbolasky wrote:
Does anybody know how the Myrtle Beach area fared during Matthew? Lots of press on NC but very little on the news about South Carolina. We had planned a mid-winter escape for early 2017.......:E

Early 2017? Not a problem at all. We're going a week from Friday and I don't foresee any problems.