cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lake Pleasant RV resort, Bothell Wa

mikeflys
Explorer
Explorer
Just spent 3 days in this park. I checked it out on rvparkreviews before making reservations. Most of the reviews were good, but the few bad ones were very strong. So we took the chance, wont do that again. Just to be fair the experience was not all bad. The park is attractive, green and quiet. Calling the "Lake" anything more than a brown mud puddle is pretty much a lie. We have public parks here in Idaho that have bigger ponds than this lake. Most of the negative reviews were due to the grumpy managment, and they are both grumps. I should have caught a clue when I noticed the big "no refunds" sign on the check in desk. They asked me when I reserved my site if I could back my trailer. Wow folks the entry to my site was by far the most diffacult site I have ever backed into. The road into the park has a reatining wall way to close to the site entrance, even without my trailed hitched up it was a tight turn for a full size pickup. We were also suprised to find that the park does not have free wifi. I know for some that might not be a big deal, but in our opinion for the price they are charging they had better have outstanding amaties. Even if you could get a signal on your wifi device the servce was so slow that it was usless. TV was basic cable with only a few channels. Once again a minor detail but combined with all the other problems it becomes a major annoyance. Bottom line we will never return to this park.
17 REPLIES 17

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry you were disappointed, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and found the staff most helpful. I would suggest you need to be a little more realistic regarding your expectations, rv parks are not 5 star resort hotels.

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sad to hear, as this park has had historically good reviews. Hope you have posted your review on rvparkreviews too, especially since you checked there ahead of time.

FYI, coastal Washington has been in a drought situation (worse than Idaho's) so that may account for the "mud puddle."
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
rvparkreviews.com
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman