Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Moab, UT - Ken's Lake

jayjacksonpdx
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
Headed to Moab tomorrow and looking at staying at Ken's Lake for a few days. I have a 37 foot Class and was wondering if anyone had been there and had some useful tips for this area. Perhaps another place you have visited and think it might be worth looking into. Thanks for the input!
Jay Jackson
Portland, OR 97220
1998 Fleetwood Discovery aka. the Disco-Very
2012 GMC Terraine - Mr. Toad
8 REPLIES 8

corvettekent
Explorer
Explorer
We checked out Ken's Lake this year and it looked like a nice campground but it was full the week that we were in Moab. At $15 per night or $7.50 for senior it's a great price. We boondocked on Yellow Circle Rd. a few miles south of there.
2022 Silverado 3500 High Country CC/LB, SRW, L5P. B&W Companion Hitch with pucks. Hadley air horns.

2004 32' Carriage 5th wheel. 860 watts of solar MPPT, two SOK 206 ah LiFePO4 batteries. Samlex 2,000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Ken's Lake is a great place to stay for Moab. Our 40' motorhome fit just fine! They are big open sites. Enjoy.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
jayjacksonpdx wrote:
Maybe some one has been to Ken's Lake recently?
If so they haven't posted about it in the last year. There are some older posts.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
never been there but looked at it on google earth and it might be a big disappointment. lots of other options in MOAB.
bumpy

jayjacksonpdx
Explorer
Explorer
I will look up Cayonlands.

Thank you both for the input.

Maybe some one has been to Ken's Lake recently?
Jay Jackson
Portland, OR 97220
1998 Fleetwood Discovery aka. the Disco-Very
2012 GMC Terraine - Mr. Toad

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Drove by there a couple days ago, but didn't stay. Looks nice from Google satellite. I stayed 13mi north of Moab on the Willow springs road. Nice and free, but that road is really busy with freeloader traffic into Arches.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

97chevor
Explorer
Explorer
Canyonlands island in the sky rim trail.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
mesa arch, the goosenecks
bumpy