cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Park in Visalia CA area

JohnandRuthieG
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I are going to Visalia Ca to a Ham Radio gathering next year and need to make reservations for a spot to park. Hopefully it is not already too late...Does anyone have any idea for a good park in that area...My husband has been to the Ham Radio gathering before but never in an RV...we are worried that it might already be to late to book a reservation....

Ruth Guida...N5RJM
John Guida...K5XA
5 REPLIES 5

JohnandRuthieG
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Calisdad...

Ruth

Calisdad
Explorer
Explorer
We just stayed at Allensworth SHP and had the place to ourselves for $18. It's 40 plus miles south of Visalia tho but you get hot showers, an RV dump and lots of privacy. Its next to a major train line which was noisy one night but we didn't even notice it the 2nd night.

JohnandRuthieG
Explorer
Explorer
Jeff It's the International DX Convention...

Thanks fordsooperdooty, for your input I will of course google for the information...I was hoping someone might have personal information regarding a good place to stay.

RuthieG

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
What gathering is it.. ARRL?
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from Visalia..gateway to Sequoia National Park. Google "Visalia RV Parks and Camp Grounds". There are quite a few..rural and in town too. Wooden Shoe and Country Manor..as well as Kaweah Resort for example. Try "Tulare RV Park Reviews" too. I believe Elks and VFW also have lodges there for RV Parking.
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W