cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

West Palm Beach Fl.

pmartin865
Explorer
Explorer
Headed to West Palm Beach Flordia for the fair in a couple of months and was looking for a good place to camp with the rv for about two weeks. And suggestions. I have never been there before.
9 REPLIES 9

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Also , check with the FAIRGROUNDS , I have stayed there , as a vendor. They have spaces , but I do not know if they let the ' common ' folk in .

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
In West Palm itself try Lion Country Safari , They have an adequate campground !

LI_Happy_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
X4 John Prince
2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Crew Cab DRW Golden Bronze Metallic
Reese 20K fifth wheel hitch
Firestone ride rite airbags

mudfuel07
Explorer
Explorer
JoeH wrote:
Jonathan Dickenson State park is pretty close and has full hookups and spots to accommodate big rigs

And the Rangers are extremely nice too!
2020 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD 4x4 Tradesman(with a few toys)
2020 Puma by Palomino 32RBFQ for the kids!

soos
Explorer II
Explorer II
orlandimal wrote:
X2 on John prince park campgrounds. I stayed there in April (I think) for the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. Clean, quiet, full hookups, wifi.

X3
Sue
soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com
Fulltiming since 2009
2012 Mobile Suites 36 TKSB4 pulled by a
2011 Ford F450
2005 Lance 1181 TC- our Vacation Home

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Jonathan Dickenson State park is pretty close and has full hookups and spots to accommodate big rigs
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

orlandimal
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on John prince park campgrounds. I stayed there in April (I think) for the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. Clean, quiet, full hookups, wifi.
2008 Silverado 2500HD, Z71 off-road, Z85 towing
2005 Keystone Hornet 245RKS 5th Wheel

jk31668
Explorer
Explorer
We like juno beach rv resort. Just off the beach with everything. Shopping just a block away too.

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
pmartin865 wrote:
Headed to West Palm Beach Flordia for the fair in a couple of months and was looking for a good place to camp with the rv for about two weeks. And suggestions. I have never been there before.

I haven't camped there in a number of years, but John Prince (a county camp ground) down the road a little, in Lake Worth, is a very nice camp ground.
http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/parks/camping/johnprincepark/#.UlNEERCJqSo
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect