cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Otter lake- alternate road

huskyfan68
Explorer
Explorer
been to Otter lake many times- I was told there is an easier road to take up to the campground other than Marshalls Creek road- Anyone have any input?
11 REPLIES 11

Flintstones
Explorer
Explorer
Been to Otter Lake in the Pocono's many times. From I-84 we take PA route 402 south to Snow Hill Road to Marshall Creek Road. It's very flat and goes by two lakes. A couple of narrow bridges over creeks, but much easier than "the climb" up Marshall Creek Road.

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
The OP stated Marshalls Creeks Road. That would be the Otter Lake in The Poconos, Pa.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Do you realize how many Otter Lakes there are? And Bass Lake? And Clear Lake? etc.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

bcbouy
Explorer
Explorer
just north of princeton along a dirt road, in bc.
2012 ram 2500 hemi crew cab sb 4x4 2015 northstar 850 sc 14.5 g3 guide custom fly fishing boat

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe 402 to Coolbaugh Rd, then left on Marshalls Creek Rd. Otter Lake is right there. Never tried that though.

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Otter Lake in the Poconos?
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
Lolololol. I love it when people forget the internet is not their local bulletin board.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have an Otter Lake in MI too, also in IL near where we are. Probably a lot of Otter Lakes across the country.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
romore wrote:
Where is Otter Lake?
NY, in the Adirondacks.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

romore wrote:
Where is Otter Lake?

eastern Pennsylvania.. near Marshals Creek....

To the OP . I do not know of any other way
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
Where is Otter Lake?